Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 148th PERSON OF THE WEEK - DIANE BJORLING
6/21/2008 10:27:42 AM

POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW

The 148th Person of the WEEK !!!  

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro,

Peter Fogel, Ana Maria Padurean and Jim Allen your POTW Awards Team.  

Are pleased to announce;

Diane Bjorling is the 148th Person of the Week

Diane  Bjorling

Diane Bjorling

It’s time again for one our favorite projects of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is one of our favorite projects because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people.

Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special.

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. 

To qualify the person has to be an active member
and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week

(also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). 

This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

In the past 350 post were the minimum requirement, we

aren't locked in on that number but a minimum of 300 posts

is mandatory. Posts that are mainly advertising posts will not

be considered.

Please note highly visible with a positive influence in and on

the community means just that. You have to have an active

forum and/or be active in community forums that are not ad

threads.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member 

of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

This week we're honoring Diane Bjorling.
Diane is involved in the community and is seen everywhere supporting and posting in many forums. 

Hello Friends,

This past weeks POTW contest was the first Tie Breaker we ever had. I think it's worth mentioning that the 2 "contestants" were Canadians and it was a close race throughout the week. Nick Grimshawe & Diane Bjorling are both winners!!

We congratulate Queen Diane on her win and  we're confident that in the near future we'll be crowning Nick too.

The POTW Team

Diane is a very interesting and active member of our community . Diane is committed to helping those with disabilities., teaching life skills and is always willing to lend a helping hand.

Congratulations Diane Bjorling

on your POTW win! Wink

Diane Bjorling 

Here's Diane Bjorling's Bio:

Hello All,

As many of you are now aware, my name is Diane and I am Canadian. My life has been so diverse and varied that to actually sit down and write about where I have been and what I have done, to even say who or what I am would either have people yawning ( depending on their point of view),shaking their head’s or laughing. So to keep this all simple, I am a mom to Tara and Sylvia, Nana to Patrick and lol, supervised by my cat Bailey. I LOVE coffee...live on it and I love my music. I love the forests. The mountains. Any water. I am enthralled with wolves, and on a different side, I am also fascinated with mythology and more specifically, dragons.

A couple of years ago, like so many people I came onto the net, not so much in the beginning to create an online income, but more to search for music, find answers for my people in need etc.. In a short period of time. I became hooked to the idea of doing what so many people do...wanting to make an income online. To add to my desires, I was working at that time with people who are mentally challenged/ head injured as well as working with men who were in abusive relationships. I thought, well, if I can show my people a better way of doing things. Then kewl. They would get independence; .feel good about themselves, .not to mention augment their disability monies.

My search began by and I still remember this so well, going into the Google search box and typing in "online income", "working at home", "legit business at home" and so many more "keywords" I got taken in by so many companies selling a bill of goods, all saying..hey this is easy..there is no work..you will be rich..so on and so forth. It was frustrating, hurtful at times, draining and I can say that I nearly gave up many a time Lets not even talk about how much I spent following all the so called gurus etc. Ouch!

On a positive note all my searching for that elusive income led me to Adland. I had no idea what a community was really about. Not a clue. I started reading the different threads, just reading, listening, thinking; I even posted to a few, which took courage by the way...lol

It was here that I first met Georgios, Pauline R ( who has a very kewl forum :-) ), Linda Harvey, Samuel Fioretto, my dear friend Thomas the “Prayer "Warrior” and so many others that I would love to name here, but there was one very special person that stood out Tim Southernwood.

We started talking, forming a friendship, sharing ideas that has lasted to this day. The next thing that happened is I had joined WOSAT under the leadership of Dr. David King.   Through WOSAT I then got to know many other people, Michael Derowin ( the poet), Steven Reid, Scott Reynalds, Jeannie George, Bryan ( happy Birthday Bryan), Johnno, George, Holly... an incredible time! I became Tim’s secretary there and I have to tell you what a learning curve  that was lol.  Tim had also been on his own learning curve and he had started formulating his vision and where he wanted to be. We left WOSAT and shortly after  and then  the adventure of “Success Patrol” began to become a reality.

Remember at the beginning of all this I had said about typing into the Google search bar all those keywords? Well the fact is that every single day, people search for so many things, music, crafts, recipes, cars, sports, you name it, people are searching on the web to find products or services, to solve a problem they might have to get information.

Now, enter the world of blogging.  Millions of people blog every day on just about anything you can think of. Now how about if a person were to write about something they love, have a passion for, something they could talk about forever and then learn how to monetize it. Creating an income online that would target those other people who love the same thing? Now that is Success! This is to me the essence of “Success Patrol’. Helping people to create a success for them doing what they love to do, their passion! 

Through  all this time, what I have been learning is how to reach people in a more natural way and blogging ( with Successblognet ), using the Web 2.0 platform as well as other strategies and techniques just makes sense.

Thank-you to all of you who are so passionate about being in this forum, who tirelessly work on it, who support it..and thank you to every single one of you for this honor.

Congratulations Kathy Hamilton and Sam Sunday for being the voters of the week - Take a big bow!

To Your Success,

Diane

It is time to congratulate Diane on her POTW win. Please invite
Diane to join your list of friends if she isn't already on it.

Diane Bjorling,

Ana Maria, Jim and I are glad to be honoring 
you in this week's POTW forum.
You've been a great asset to our wonderful
community.

Enjoy your week as our 

POTW and Queen of AdlandPro!Wink

Thank you Adland Friends for supporting 
the POTW Forum

The Person of the Week Team

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

POTW Awards Team

+0
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 148th PERSON OF THE WEEK - DIANE BJORLING
6/21/2008 10:54:40 AM
Hi Diane - congratulations on being 148th POTW

I know how hard you have been working on Success Patrol with Tim and I wish you lots of luck for the future with it.

Thank you for always being available to help and for your desire always to do your best for other people.

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 10:56:12 AM

Diane, enjoy your week and I hope the crown fits. ;-)

Another fantastic POTW Award Winner, thanks AnaMaria and Peter.  You guys ROCK!

To your Success,

Jim Allen III

Admin ULearn2Earn
SKYPE ID: JAllen3D

Contact Me:

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 11:05:21 AM
Hit Peter, Jim and Ana Maria ;-)

Thank you so much form mentioning us wonderful Canucks....lol

Nick Grimshawe and I have talked in the last while , in fact he had introduced himself to me and this would never have happened if not for this forum...I will say that Nick is a gentleman and it has been my pleasure to meet him.

Thank you Nick for being you...very kewl!

Thank you again for this honor... I am humbled.

To Your Success,

Diane
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 11:06:26 AM

Hi AnaMaria & Jim,

Congratulations Diane. You had a tough race this week and a great running mate in Nick Grimshawe.

Enjoy your reign as Queen of Adland a well deserved award.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!