Menu

If you REALLY want to make a fortune at anything....
6/5/2008 5:14:53 PM

If you want to get ahead financially, then you need to seek advice from and hang around those who have MADE THEIR OWN PHILOSOPHY WORK!

Here's PROOF of me making $12k in 2 days...

((youtube id="-mtm3QCDAO8"))((/youtube))

Seeking the opinion of family and friends who play the lottery and make less money than you or no money at all is crazy! If someone is QUICK to tell what doesn't work, but CAN'T SHOW YOU WHAT DOES... Are they a VALID SOURCE to listen to? Can they REALLY help you? What's their documentation? Are they making the kind of money that you want to make and are they living the lifestyle you want?

So... Be careful where you take your advice or opinions from, because more often than not, it's worth exactly what it costs...NOTHING! Simple really. It's just a common fact that people who are NOT successful, seem to ALWAYS have an opinion. Especially on subjects that they know very little or nothing about. I base my opinions on FACTS! How about you?

So the next time somebody tries to "steal" your dreams, remember... When you're DIFFERENT, when you STAND OUT from the crowd, most people will rain on your parade. But that's because they don't have a parade of their own!

If you really want to make a fortune, request more info at my website www.QuitWorkBuildWealth.com and I will call you back personally. You can duplicate everything I do. Life is too short! Take care.

Adam Silk 904-382-6004 www.QuitWorkBuildWealth.com adam@quitworkbuildwealth.com

This is my personal site. I'll show you how I managed to fire my boss!!! www.QuitWorkBuildWealth.com
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you REALLY want to make a fortune at anything....
6/6/2008 3:12:41 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!