Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 24th DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - KEVIN DOOLITTLE
5/12/2008 5:16:05 PM

Hello to All our Adland friends from Joelee & Peter Fogel.

This is the 24th of many results of your voting for the Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week (DGOTW).

We all participated in this forum in order to honor
the many Gentlemen that shine and contribute to
our community in their own special way.

All of us have talents and we all contribute to this wonderful community in our own way and it's only right to honor those whose "light shines" so bright amongst us. All the best to all of you, Peter Fogel.

The definition of Gentleman is:  A man with reference to his strength, of an ideal type, well-intentioned, a perfect gentleman at all times.

So without further ado (drum rolls) Let me introduce our 24th winner of the DGOTW award my very good friend Kevin Doolittle

Visit Kevin Doolittle's Forums 

visit DGOTW Blog. Your comments would be appreciated. 

The Poll for the 25th Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week
DGOTW is open please cast your vote for the candidate of your choice.

Joelee & Peter Fogel

Please visit our new DGOTW Blog. Your comments would be appreciated.

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 24th DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - KEVIN DOOLITTLE
5/12/2008 5:25:10 PM

hello Kevin...glad to see you will this great honor on Adland...a big congrats to you...have a great week and enjoy the spotllight...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 24th DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - KEVIN DOOLITTLE
5/12/2008 6:02:26 PM
CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN
A title well deserved.
Enjoy your time in the limelight
You have earned it.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 6:16:34 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to Everyone!

Thank you, Lee & Peter, for the fabulous forum. Your hard  work is greatly appreciated.

Hello Kevin,
I brought you some virtually fresh tropical fruits from Thailand to celebrate your special event.

(Photo courtesy of Melissa's/World Variety Produce, Inc. in California, USA)

Congratulations, Kevin!!!
Have a Grand Time!

P.S.
You are cordially invited to take a tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends. Here's the link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

To learn more about the fresh tropical fruits from Thailand, please visit the following link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1023000.aspx

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/12/2008 6:30:05 PM

Way to go Kevin, you definately deserved the honor.

Keep Smiling

Peaches :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!