Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO CONGRATULATE THE 23rd DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - ROGER MACDIVITT
5/5/2008 1:14:02 PM

Hi Lee and Peter,

Congratulations Roger on becoming our 23rd DGOTW.  A well deserved win.

Enjoy.

a-congrats8.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO CONGRATULATE THE 23rd DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - ROGER MACDIVITT
5/5/2008 1:47:48 PM

hey Roger...A big congrats to you ..enjoy spotlight and have a good week

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2008 2:10:58 PM
My dear Sir Roger!

When thy queen knighted thee, thou wast surely entitled to the distinguished gentleman award at the same time!

Very justly deserved sir knight!

I hope you have the salmon and cucumber sandwiches at the ready.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
5/5/2008 3:31:02 PM

Hi Peter, Lee and Friends.

I gotta give you guys credit. You are really doing a great job and providing a valuable service to an already great community.

Roger, I am happy that you have been recognized  as the DGOTW. I appreciate the way you support my forums and the other forums around the network. That is what it is all about. People helping People. Thank You Roger.

Can You Imagin? A United Advocacy For Autism Forum.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night
     and be there waiting,,,,,,,,when you awaken
Sincerely, Billdaddy
Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

I welcome you to join me in my new network
Billdaddy's Team Builder Network
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2008 3:50:34 PM

Thanks Lee & Peter for another Wonderful Forum and another Excellent Choice!

Hello Roger,

You are quite possibly one of the Most Distinguished Gentlemen whom I have the Good Fortune to meet here at Adland.  I always look forward to your Posts since you are always Positive and Encouraging.  Some of the most useful Information which I have gathered, regardless of the topic of discussion, has come from your Posts.

Thanks My Friend for Caring enough to Share.

Have A Great Week,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!