Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 142ND PERSON OF THE WEEK - GERRI DECHER
5/10/2008 11:33:25 AM

Gerri, thank you for sharing your 'magical' life with us.  What blessings to have such a large and happy family.  So far apart in the world but such similar interests.

MySpace and Orkut Congratulations Glitter Graphic - 7

You deserve your time in the spotlight!!  I love your new picture also.  Enjoy.

Sara

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2008 8:36:26 PM

Peter, Ana Maria, Jim:

Gerri, you have filled the postion of honor this week in being Adland's QUEEN. I hope you've enjoyed your time in the spotlight my friend. May God continue to bless you not only now, but in the future!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2008 11:26:52 PM

G'day Gerr!

Pardon me, please don't get too cheesed off with my attempt to write in Strine again.

By jingoes I'm sure your Apple Eater mates are very pround of ya, like your Adland mates are.  It's been a bonzer POTW week for sure and I'm sure your bushed from all the chinwags goin on. LOL!!!  It's been quite an ear flapping time this week.

I haven't decided if you have been the bee's knees or a hum dinger of a Queen!  Your POTW week has been cooking with gas and I might even conclude it has been a beaut with all the Aussie education.

Well now that the rellies are gone, I think I'm going to put the woofer out, clean me ivories, flake out and 'ave a gander at me quilt and sack for some sleep eye before I turn ga-ga.  I've got to get up early to see the old woman off on a trip.  OK, time to polish off or be a drongo, yeah?  Besides, all this Strine has me zonked!

Happy Mum's Day to ya!

Hooroo with a pack of hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 1:08:31 AM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 9:54:12 AM

FOR GERRI - OUR QUEEN 4EVER

AND FOR ALL MOMS

With Love,

Branka