Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 142ND PERSON OF THE WEEK - GERRI DECHER
5/5/2008 10:22:44 AM

Team,

Great work as always Thank you , Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulations Gerri! !
Enjoy your week in the spotlight as POTW may you have a exciting week Gods speed :-) Lee 

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2008 10:30:55 AM

Congratulations Gerri!

I love this about you ... what a wonderful inspiration you are!

Life has certainly had it challenges but that's what life is about...tempering and shaping our souls, it's magical what a once broken sole parent who decided she didn't want to bring her children up full of fear in a threatening environment can achieve when she follows her own truths and purpose.  I love helping others become inspired and awaken to live their dreams, I love to laugh, play, walk with nature, spend quiet time in meditation, enjoy reading and learning, love cuddles and starry starry nights and much, much more.

Enjoy your week as our POTW Queen

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
5/5/2008 12:37:50 PM

Good morning, POTW team!  Great job here!

Hi, Gerri,

CONGRATULATIONS on being chosen as POTW!  I  hope you will enjoy your week on the throne and all the accolades sent your way!  You deserve every one of them. 

I enjoyed your bio very much.  And did I EVER enjoy the gallery of your mosiacs!  They are truly beautiful.  I especially liked the cat  and the flower pot! 

You are certainly appreciated in the Adland community, and I want to thank you for being my friend!!!

Hugs,

Betty

+0
5/5/2008 12:46:35 PM
Thanks Jim, Peter, and Ana Maria, what a great week to be a part of !!! Good job folks...

Well Gerri, it is certainly swell that you are getting some well-deserve recognition for all of the good vibes that you generate throughout this community. To our health, Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2008 1:27:49 PM

Thank you Peter, Jim and Ana Maria for this nice forum :)

Barb

CONGRATULATIONS

GERRI!!!

BEAUTIFUL

MOSAICS!

BARB :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!