Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Vote For The 143rd Person Of The Week - POTW
5/4/2008 7:31:17 AM
Hello Luis Miguel!

You are Mighty! It is just for you

Click above

The discovery
The Discovery

Paddling in a secret and magical cove, a beautiful young woman makes an amazing find. Stooping low to investigate a huge conch shell, she is amazed to find a never-ending refelection of herself, as if in a series of mirrors. Looking more closely she discovers that in each reflection she is transported to a different land. Does she dare to enter and investigate?

Join Philoxenia Community
PHILOXENIA

Don't forget to suppor ALP Philoxenia. last featured guest is JoAnne. Be active you may be next.

Happy New Month
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 7:34:35 AM
Hello Dimitral!

Click above

Lilac Dreams
Lilac Dreams

Nestled beneath the silky folds of her lilac satin sheets, she drifts off into the mysterious world of her imagination. As with many young women her fantasies are of fairytale castles, romance and brave deeds. Many images mingle to form a collage of her innermost thoughts. Dreams of warm summer days in the country or perhaps being swept up into the strong arms of her lover to ride off into a sea of clouds, towards the new dawn.

PHILOXENIA

Don't forget to suppor ALP Philoxenia. last featured guest is JoAnne. Be active you may be next.

Happy New Month
Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 7:39:45 AM
Hello Chris!

Click above

Flight of the Lynx
Flight of the Lynx

Symbolising an affinity between human kind and the animal kingdom, the companions embark on a nocturnal flight, with no other purpose than the pure joy of soaring high above the sleeping world. Above them galleons dip their nets into the night sky, trawling for stars.

PHILOXENIA

Happy New Month
Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 7:43:50 AM
Hello Heidi!

You are Mighty! It is just for you!

Click above

Shared Treasure
Shared Treasure

To each one of us the magical seashell whispers a different ocean song. Some of us hear simply the soft comforting hush of currents rushing by. Others see in their mind's eye images of little mermaid children playing with dolphins and glistening shell chariots racing by, drawn by sea unicorns and guarded by none other than King Neptune himself. Let each one of us listen to the magic song we hear and share it with those we love.

PHILOXENIA

Happy New Month
Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 7:50:36 AM
Hello Gerri!

Hey Lady you may live long. I was thinking of you and you poped up and not only that while posting here a saw that you are next in line!

You are Mighty! It is just for you!

Click above

Wings
Wings

High above the clouds, an angel rides her precious steed, accompanied by her entourage of butterflies. Carried by a winged unicorn whose powerful wings contain a heavenly kingdom, where a host of angels play their morning glory instruments, she holds tightly onto his flowing mane. As he flies the tips of his wings create new galaxies.

PHILOXENIA

Happy New Month
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!