Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Vote For The 143rd Person Of The Week - POTW
5/8/2008 11:32:05 PM
Thanks Team  _ Voted!
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: It's Time To Vote For The 143rd Person Of The Week - POTW..AND THE WINNER IS...
5/9/2008 12:21:00 AM

Hi All,

Voting has ended and the winner of the 143rd Person of the Week is our good friend

Jim Allen III

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/jallen3d/Default.aspx

Congratulations on your win and enjoy your reign as 

King Jim of AdlandPro.

We thank all of you that took the time to support your friends. No doubt they appreciate it as we do.

Have a great weekend,

The POTW Team.

Peter, Anamaria & Jim 

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Vote For The 143rd Person Of The Week - POTW..AND THE WINNER IS...
5/9/2008 12:39:25 AM

Hi Jim,

It's a personal pleasure for me to congratulate you on your POTW win. A long overdue win!!!! :)

We've known each other for a while now. We've worked together and for the past year + are partners in MORE then the 2 POTWs. I've learned to know you very well and your willingness to share with others your vast knowledge is impressive and commendable.

You are a good friend and your redneck attitude is a facade for the good old boy you are.

Thanks for being my friend and enjoy your reign as KING JIM of AdlandPro.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
5/9/2008 7:09:57 AM

CONGRATULATIONS JIM!

Welcome to the POTW club.  I still can't believe that you haven't been POTW before this.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2008 7:51:56 AM
Thank you Peter for the wonderful news! :-)

Hello Jim,

Nothing could have been a better news than this; you so much overdue this award as you do so much for this community and you're such a great friend!

for accepting me as one of your friends and most of all your team mate :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0