Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 140th PERSON OF THE WEEK - Ms ANNESHIRLEY MANION
4/19/2008 6:23:45 PM

Congratulations Shirley ... You're having a fascinating life, it's always so interesting reading people's bios.

Have an awesome week enjoying all the well deserved compliments.

Warm regards,

Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
4/19/2008 6:30:15 PM
CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY!

I enjoyed reading your bio, and am happy that your life sounds pretty good right now....you deserve it after the lows! I'm surprised at how many of us ladies here at Adlandpro are, or have been at some point, single mums.

May your week be as full of fun and friendship as mine was!

All the best,
Jennie

"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/19/2008 10:26:01 PM
Good Evening everyone.  I have been away all day and have not had time to thank each person for all the lovely mail, but wish to do so as a group right now.  I was at a Museum for lunch and learned about the history of Laces.  Then I went to our local Legion and listened to some Fiddlers. 
Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 10:42:38 PM
Thanks Peter!

Nothing fancy here.  Just a great big

Congratulations Shirley!!!!!

I enjoyed visiting some of your websites today, and reading your profile.  You have an interesting life and the world is a better place because you are here.  Keep up the good work Shirley, I am honored to be your friend.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
4/20/2008 1:33:06 AM
Wonderful job Musketeers, thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY!
An honor long overdue.  I found your bio very interesting you have had your share of ups and downs.
I'm happy to know you have found that special someone to share your life with. I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

Here is your crown

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!