Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: STRANGE SUNDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 04-13-2008
4/13/2008 2:11:36 PM

Georgios,

I looked at the video after I emailed you back, and I've never seen anything just LIKE that before!  What beauty!!! So colorful!  Thank you! 

Betty

+0
Johnine Bailey

32 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2008 3:38:44 PM
Hi Steven,

Well, between the name and the Betty Boop likeness, today's profile was very 'de ja vu' for me.  I recall Betty Boop was a special cartoon when I was younger and one of my favorites.  I used to think I resembled her somewhat with red lips and green eyes.  And she was always a busy beaver, eager to make a difference in her world.  As I was running around jogging and playing sports too.

Like our POTD, I think humor is a very good touch when dealing with people.  My writing normally gives personality to inanimate objects so the cartoon is sort of a symbol.  Betty, you should be proud to have achieved so many milestones in your life.  Like you, I tend to look back on things in retrospect and I notice you wouldn't have done things much differently.  You definitely deserve the award.  Very glad to know you.

Enjoy your day.  Many blessings too.

Johnine

Your partner in green business and health and wellness. Making cost effective choices an option http://www.thefundedplan.com Learn to be a ProBlogger from home http://my-big-secret.com/ogeefb/BlogSuccess
+0
4/13/2008 4:09:31 PM

Hello, Johnine,

I'm so glad to know you, too!  I'll have  to invite you to become one of my ADLAND friends!  I am so thankful to have so many friends in this wonderful community! 

Yes, Betty Boop was always one of my favorites, too!  I always had to chuckle at her risque saying:

"When I'm good, I'm good,

When I'm bad, I'm very, very good!"

That is just too funny!  Or I think so, anyway! 

Johnine, thanks so much for your very kind and complimentary email, which I appreciate immensely!  Yes, you're right - - if I had it to do over, I'd probably wind up doing the same things I did the first time 'round!  Maybe one or two little changes - - but not many!

Thanks for your congratulations!!

Have a wonderful evening!

Betty

+0
4/13/2008 4:49:04 PM
Great choice Stephen, thank you.

There is nothing "STRANGE" about this gal, she is the sweetest friend anyone can have.

CONGRATULATIONS BETTY
I'm so happy to see you here, enjoy you're day in the spotlight you deserve it.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
4/13/2008 5:06:05 PM

Hey, there,Gaby!

How's it going?

Thanks so much for dropping by and for sending such adorable Betty Boop graphics. I am gonna have to copy down the last one, because it so very meaningful! 

I appreciate your kindness and your friendship more than you know!  Please know that I'm glad you are my friend!

Take care, and hugs back'atcha, too!!!

Betty 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!