Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Strange Happenings (but GOOD!) occurring in Lotto Magic:
4/10/2008 6:11:55 PM

Something strange has been happening the past couple of months...people who had quit Lotto Magic last year are REJOINING!  Besides THAT, people have rejoined under sponsors who had also quit, that means that those people who WERE on my 2nd level last year are now on my first level so I earn $25 monthly from them. 

NEW MEMBERS have also joined under sponsors that are no longer in Lotto Magic!

IF YOU were on my first level and quit last year, you should seriously consider rejoining, because some of your downliners have rejoined and the commissions COULD BE YOURS instead of mine!

Many people have rejoined, under several different sponsors who are no longer members, so all of those $25's are now mine. 

===>>>If you were posting ads for Lotto Magic when you WERE a member, those ads are probably still floating around online, or if you sent out information by postal mail, lots of people never throw anything away!  People DO join programs many months or more than a year after they received information about it.

If you haven't heard, Lotto Magic expanded to paying on 5 levels at the beginning of this year.  Now if you're a Team Captain, you earn $25 per each Captain on your first level AND $2 monthly for everyone on levels 2 thru 5.  (That's a LOT more passive residual income than the old payplan of only getting $25 on your first and $1 on your second level and that was all)

Lots of people join immediately, and lots of people wait months or a year.  Whatever you do, just don't quit!!  You never know what the future will bring, the past few months have been bringing great surprises!!

New Reply
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Strange Happenings (but GOOD!) occurring in Lotto Magic:
4/10/2008 10:16:46 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I have been considering this for some time now.  I think I had better go to the link again and re=check out this opportunity.

Thank you for all this information.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2008 11:21:56 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2008 9:16:23 AM

Thank you very much, Beryl!

Lotto Magic is an excellent company, they have been in business worldwide for 12 years.  This is the link to my son's site, I've been helping him because my own downline has been going great.  I hope you plan to advertise, because some people join and then don't advertise.  You just need to tell people about Lotto Magic on a regular basis!  Join as a Team Captain so you can earn 5 levels of commissions: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2008 4:20:27 PM

I just received this by email from one of my Lotto Magic downliners:

"We're getting so many signups for this one! They just sent me a check for $1,360.95. And I've only been a member for a month and a half!"

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!