Menu

Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
HERE'S WHY Winning HALF of FLORIDA with LOTTO MAGIC is MUCH BETTER than Winning ALL from Other States:
4/7/2008 6:06:40 PM

If you were wondering how to start a converstation with people you know about getting them to join Lotto Magic:

Well, usually if you already know people who spend at least $5 for each lottery drawing, those are the people you want to tell about Lotto Magic.  Ask them if they'd like a guaranteed ticket in each Wednesday and Saturday drawing of the Florida lottery.  Ask them what's the base jackpot of their state's lottery.  The base jackpot for the Florida "pick 6" lottery is $3,000,000.  Then it rolls up by $3,000,000 or more each time no one wins the jackpot. 

Let's talk about the Michigan lottery for example because that's where I live.  The base jackpot for the Michigan "pick 6" lottery is only $1,000,000 and it only rolls up by $100,000 (one hundred thou) each time nobody wins the jackpot.  So after 3 rollovers the Michigan jackpot would only be up to $1,300,000 (only 1 point 3 mill?!)  But the Florida would be up to about $13,000,000 after 3 rollovers.  BLAMMO!!!!

So if I was talking to people who play the Michigan lottery, I'd say "Look, if you already spend $5 for each drawing, 8 or 9 times a month, why not just join Lotto Magic as a Team Captain for $50 monthly, you get a ticket in each twice-weekly Florida lottery drawing and the jackpots are MUCH BIGGER!  Plus you earn commissions on everyone who joins Lotto Magic under you for 5 levels, every month from each member AND a percentage of ALL their winning tickets!  Ya can't beat that with a stick!!!!"

And they'd say..."Really?  How does THAT work?"

Then I'd tell them to listen to the online audio at http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

The audio is great, it explains how you can earn 10% from all winning tickets in your entire group, even if there are 1,000's of people under you.  That's only possible with Lotto Magic.  That doesn't happen in your regular office lottery pool, you know if you have more than 10 people, you get less than 10% of the winnings.  But with Lotto Magic, it IS possible and you DO get 10% from all winning tickets within 5 levels under you!  If YOUR ticket wins, you get 50%.  So winning 50% of a ginormous jackpot like Florida is much better than winning the entire rinky dink jackpot from Michigan or other small payout states, right?

The commissions as a Team Captain:  You get $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from each Captain on levels 2 thru 5.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!