Owner: Donggeun Yooowns this group. Donggeun Yoo
Date Created: 7/23/2013
City: Busan (부산)
Address: http://www.comparemylotto.com/?ref=circle52
Phone: 821075545500
Email: ohmmani@korea.com
Description: You Play We Play Lottery Syndicates

Price: from £2.00
global lottery syndicates with upto 49 other people. 50 unique entries for the price of 1!

It goes to show that when you put in passion, hard work and dedication to something such as providing a first class service you will be rewarded, this is very true of You Play We Play as they have been selected as one of only six finalists Nationwide for the Digital Entrepreneur Awards.

More information about this can be read at their website or by following the link to http://www.comparemylotto.com/?ref=circle52

You Play We Play a syndicate company based and registered in the United Kingdom provide an online service like no other. Their membership extends from no less than 130 countries making them a successful worldwide lottery syndicate.

Syndicates Provided by You Play We Play
•EuroMillions
•£1m Guaranteed Millionaire Raffle
•UK National Lottery
•Thunderball
Play-As-You-Go Syndicates:
Pay for one syndicate place for one draw in the lotto of your choice or select all 3 lottos if you like for one draw or consecutive draws.

All-Inclusive Multi-Lottery Syndicates:
VIP Lottery Club with benefits via various package deals, members pay a monthly membership and depending on the package purchased will be playing all draws “EuroMillions, UK Lotto, Thunderball” and have up to 1200 chances each month with which to win prizes.

People from all over the world keen on lotto play are able to enter the UK suite of lotteries, this is a particularly useful service for those of us who have moved or emigrated from the UK but still like to put money back into the UK and love to do that via lotteries, You Play We Play make it very easy to enter the National Lottery and EuroMillions from abroad.

Should I Join This One?
Initially released in 2006, YPWP provide a trusted service that offers a simple way to increase players chances at winning the EuroMillions and Lotto which genuinely filled a niche gap in consumer demand.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/19/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

This group does not have any albums yet.

» Forums

Forum Members Topics Posts
What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies

»Posts

12next
5/30/2014 1:09:49 PM (3611 days ago), Graham Commander wrote:
More details about this please, as I'm looking for new ways to promote
in Weekly broadcast to my list in What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies
5/30/2014 12:26:05 PM (3611 days ago), Scott Mackeigan wrote:
 I am now accepting offers to be broadcasted to my list on a weekly bases these broad casts are ...
in Weekly broadcast to my list in What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies
5/29/2014 12:55:35 PM (3612 days ago), Jim Allen wrote:
You are Invited to Attend as my Personal Guest Absolutely FreeWeb Camp Big Ticket Big Money– Jun...
in You are Invited to Attend as my Personal Guest Absolutely Free in What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies
5/29/2014 6:57:23 AM (3613 days ago), Anabela Mendonca wrote:
 We offer health and wellness product solutions for weight loss, energy and performance, and heal...
in Isagenix in What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies
5/25/2014 9:09:22 PM (3616 days ago), Stephen Thomas wrote:
Would you do me the honor of posting your services and business on my site? I'd love to have you...
in WakeUpNow!! in What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies
5/25/2014 4:35:41 PM (3616 days ago), Ansel Grissett wrote:
Yes..of course you can.
in WakeUpNow!! in What are Some Of the Best MLM Companies
12next
facebook
Like us on Facebook!