Create Forum

Forum Last Post Members Topics Posts
John Priestley
This is a forum dedicated to sharing ideas and services to promote your opportunity that don't cost you anything - not a penny - zilch - the good, the bad and the ugly. Share and share alike... Please only post comments on really FREE products and services and then say why they are so good. Why should we use them? No pure advertising! It is best to submit your text in English so that the majority of the members can understand it. Have a grand day and write soon. Be safe and stay healthy.
1/29/2021 2:36:53 AM
Lawrence Bergfeld
Today I listened to a great call with Bob and Anna Bassett. Anna mentioned about that Harvard University did a case study on students who wrote their goals versus those who did not write them down. The 3% of the ones that wrote it down became successful over the 20 year period and the other 97% that did not had floundered in life. Lawrence Bergfeld
9/9/2015 10:31:57 AM
Lawrence Bergfeld
Specialized Knowledge is acquiring knowledge from the person who is considered to be an authority. If one is here only to gain knowledge and not use it then he should go and watch television because he is a follower. But if one is here to do exactly what his mentor teaches and not reinvent the wheel, he has to then put what ever he had learned into a plan of action where he sets goals and meets the deadlines. If he does not meet the deadlines over and over again he is going to be a wandering .
4/22/2015 5:39:45 AM
Cheryl Law
Would it be worth it to shop at Canadian online stores and pay the shipping?
6/12/2014 12:07:13 PM
Like us on Facebook!