Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 51st Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!
7/11/2006 5:26:58 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We’re all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

Folks,

Please forgive me for being late with the POTW forum but I recently moved and my Internet Service provider has yet to install the cable for my service. I had to create this forum at my job during my break. Thank you for your patience.

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This weeks POTW is a very nice lady from New York, her name is Nan Herring. Nan is very active in the community; she’s a top 25 poster. Nan was recently placed on the community Newsletter team as the Blog Manager. She’s very talented lady with a big heart who loves to help people. Congratulations Nan on this long over due honor you have received. We love and appreciate all you do at AdlandPro!

Here’s Nan’s Bio:

Hi, I was so shocked when I learned that I won this great honor. I had forgotten me name was in the poll this week. I want to thank everyone very much. To be added to this list of truly great people is so thrilling. On June 29. 2006 the first issue of

Adland's Community Bulletin ... for you by you ...

was published. I am so proud to be on the A-Team as the Blog Manager. The next issue promises to be even better then the first. Go have a look. http://www.bizzyblogz.com/AdlandsCommunityBulletin/

Well, I guess it's time to tell you a little about me.

It was 6am on a very warm, dusty day on August 5, 1947 in Troy, New York. The old alarm clock started the day. My Mom started to get up to put the coffee on the stove to boil. She never made it to the kitchen that morning. I had decided that this would be my birthday, and I was on my way into this world. My Dad ran to get the Doctor. When they got back my Mom and I were waiting to introduce me to my Dad It was a wonderful neighborhood to grow up in. Everybody was included in everything. A huge dinner party could be started by someone saying "I made soup. Come, and bring some bread." If a kid was bad, every mother in the neighborhood had a punishment waiting. Most of the time though, it was wonderful just to be alive. There was no class, or race, or anyone different. It was just one big happy family.

My baby sister was born almost as quickly on December 12, 1951. By then my dad was making $65.00 a week and we thought we were doing great. Just before my 15th. birthday, we lost my Mom and my Dad had to step up to finish raising his girls. He did it without ever once complaining, or asking for help. I went on to be the first one in our family to graduate from Troy High School, and took some courses in business and accounting. We lost my Dad when I was 27. I worked for 15 years as a clerk for the Albany County Board Of Elections. I met the "soon to be best friend" a girl could have and soon to be the love of my life in March of 1983. We later hit the road with a wonderful candy contract, and did auctions up and down the whole east coast.

About 6 years ago I won an old 3.1 computer in a $5.00 raffle at an auction in Aiken, Ga. We hauled it home and I learned the basics. That poor thing couldn't even get on the internet. We had been doing some MLM programs and wanted to try eBay so we bought our first computer. That started a whole new phase in my life. Soon, I was either Manager or Co-manager of no less then 11 Msn groups at a time; building sites, learning graphic programs, and advertising my MLM projects on the net.

On July 6, 2005 I came to AdlandPro to post an ad for Gano Excel. I started reading. I read some more, and I read some more. Well, my Gano Excel Ad never did do well, although the products are wonderful and I am still a rep. for them. Something else happened that changed the course of my path in August. Greer Trumble was forming G Team and asked if I would do a little work with them. Well, I did and met Kenneth Sword who became a good friend and teacher. Kenneth is "The Blog Guy" here now, and the CEO of www.bizzyblogz.com. We did a few things together and when BizzyBlogz started, of course I had to learn to blog. I got BBF. I know it sounds awful, but it is BizzyBlogz Fever. Kenneth taught me until now I have four blogs that are doing very well, and I can teach and answer questions for other members. Now, how cool is that!

You can join free, get 2 blogs, all the best tools and help that you will ever need. Then, if your needs grow, or you want to podcast or vlogcast, you can upgrade very reasonably. It's the new way to do business or just plain have fun on the net. BizzyBlogz is a safe, easy, environment to work and play and grow in.

I want to thank everyone again. I will do my best to live up to the honor of POTW.

Nan

Now folks it’s time to show Nan how much we appreciate her work here at AdlandPro. If she isn’t on your friends list please take the time to invite her to be your friend.

Nan, have a fun week as our Person of the Week and as Queen of Adland!

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :Welcome To The 51st Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!
7/11/2006 5:41:31 AM

Hi John

Thanks for this

CONGRATULATIONS NAN IN JOINING THE LIST

Thanks Linda

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2006 6:14:46 AM
Hi Everyone!  Congratulations Nan! You are the POTW Queen this week. We love you. Enjoy! LaNell
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2006 6:17:13 AM
Hello John & LaNell,

Thank you for the invitation to 51th POTW. This feature is beloved by most of the members. Go on with this nice work.

Nan is a very kind woman always there in all forums. She deserves this honour.

***CONGRATULATIONS NAN***
Enjoy your week

Earm Regards
Georgios

New Specia Forum:THE MYSTERIES - UNKNOWN TRUTH

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
7/11/2006 6:39:03 AM

John,

Thanks for keep me updated on the goings on here at Adlandpro.

Ken

You can join a unique system that could earn you an extra $50, 100 or even $200 a day. All the details are on this web page, It's Free, so use this link right now. http://www.otogoldmine.com/939/go
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!