Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How to make a FREE Program - Pay !!!
10/24/2007 8:49:07 PM
7 steps to make a free program PAY!

So - you signed up in a Free program and now you are waiting for the money to come in...... but the waiting is driving you crazy and you are losing faith!

What should you do?

I have found 7 steps, that if you follow them - they will work, and your Free Program will begin to pay...... A little at first.... but it snowballs as time goes on "if you stick to these steps!"

But let me tell you something!

If you follow these steps in a program that costs you money every month, your rewards will be even greater!

Personally I prefer paid programs. People who sign up in paid programs have something to lose - thus they work it harder!  Think about it!

Here are the Seven Steps

1- Choose your program with care!

This one is often over looked by the wishful thinkers. They run around and sign up in every program imagined and fool themselves into believing that their ship will come in. They think "Throw lots of mud against the wall and some will stick".  All you will end up with is, "a dirty wall."

2- Realize-  "It is YOUR Business !"

Even though it maybe FREE -

"It is A Business"

"It is YOUR Business"

(or in the case of free programs to boost your hits - it is a tool for your business to use)

Therefore Treat it with tender loving care and LOTS of Sweat!

3a- Build your list.

I know you have heard that over and over, but let me ask you a few questions....  - Have you set up an auto responder to get leads? - How much time are you spending inviting friends? -  How much time do you dedicate to forums so you can "get to know people and more importantly, have them get to know you"

see Build your list and optimize your web site here!

3b- Qualify your contacts-  by getting to know each other.

I've learned the hard way - getting a list of names is easy..... open your telephone book and pay attention to what you are seeing. There you have it- a HUGE list and you get it free.

"Big Deal"

The leads you get from a splash page are not much better than the telephone book if you do nothing with them!

So get to know the contacts in your list and since you should have a HUGE list - make sure you do things to get them to know you.....

4- Find A couple Mentors - Make yourself known to the leaders in your business or field of interest!

Too many people sit back and say the leaders above them  and in other business's ( that includes Adland friends who are making things happen) don't help them!

Let me put it to you another way.... I get TONS of advertisements sent to me because I have a large contact base. When someone on my list wants to get my attention and wants my help (that includes my downline) they have to make sure they get my attention so "I can help them".

Their attempt to contact me with a question can easily be lost with all the advertisers.... thus if you want my help - keep asking until I get the message you are serious!

I do try to respond to all requests for help, but I am human and make mistakes, and get too busy sometimes to pay notice!

BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO BE ON BOARD!

One World United - The Master Card that saves PLUS PAYS !!! No Credit Approval Required.

Get   The   Card   That   SAVES!

Get the Card that PAYS !

No Credit Approval Required!

Skeleton Website now available to get "just" a taste!

Great Video Clips available on site!

PM me for Compensation plan details!

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/NSHB2177/mycustompage0003.htm

THIS ONE IS

....... HOT!!! .......

5- Do what the Gurus tell you.... Advertise, make yourself and your website known, do things to get hits to your website... use technology as it is available - Auto Responders, Banner Ads and countless Viral Marketing programs.... but don't just sign up in them... WORK them like a business too.

Here are Two Viral programs worth "WORKING"....

They Bring me HITS... They'll work for you too... if you WORK them!

ONE

TWO

Study the web for the tricks on how to use technology better and more efficient.

There are MANY free learning forums and sources.... Start by studying the Adland Tools Tips and News Letters.  Don't get sucked into all the hype around programs that you have to pay for.... most of them simply teach you what is available to learn for free! Only the Guru is getting rich there..... LOL   selling the information he got by surfing and study!

Advertise for free here!

6- Make your Goals realistic. Owning a business takes time to develop.... but let me tell you... "IT IS WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT" ... so make your plan and follow it.......... BUT make your plan an ACTION PLAN!

see How I added 3000 friends in six months..... Here!

7 - Always be learning....

I developed this forum just for that purpose. Not only to share what I know, but also to learn from those willing to share too! So drop by and participate often! Make this forum one of your favorites! Learn and Share with others. Your business will pay you greatly if you do!

There is never and end to learning- only new beginnings..... Lets Begin together!

If you like what you read and learned here.... check out the other threads in This "Business Tips Forum"

http://www.all4webs.com/q/p/massivebucks/

Also

For just $60 Bucks a year,

You could earn over $1900 a month..

Check GreenWiz out....

You will be delighted!

To post to this forum you must be a member of Adland....

...It's FREE to join...

Join Here and Get Connected NOW!

~!~

Join me in my programs below!

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to make a FREE Program - Pay !!!
10/25/2007 1:34:54 AM
Hi Neil, Very good info. I was taken by # 4. If my downline doesn't jump up and down and yell for help, I might not hear them. If someone asks for help it can easily get caught in maze of personal mail that gets drowned by ads. It is difficult to sort out the ads from the legit calls for help. Sure wish those sending me all those ads could appreciate that. We can make free programs work as you suggest but that doesn't mean that we can act without responsibility. We should work as if it is costing us money. Even programs that cost get ignored. The idea is to stay focused whether on a free or paid program. It all boils down to passion. I work at what I most enjoy.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2007 2:11:23 AM

Hello Neil,

I am here to share with you the importance of forums in your community here.

Forums are another life line to network marketing. It gives infiormation to those who are searching for certain answers or want to learn how to do things. you know you can almost use a forum for so many things.I know I am known as the forum Queen.

I personally love forums It allows me to care and share, it allows me to voice my opinion or ask for one. I urge every one to really get involved with posting and replying in your forums. get involved ,Here is what your forums look like, these are examples

use them learn them if you do not know please ask me I will help you, you are never alone here.

here is my number if you need to be walked through any steps

253 277 1238

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2007 8:21:40 AM

Excellent information and advice, my friend!!

Thank you for sharing it!!  Your tips and advice are always worth following!!

Judy

+0
Jerome Dsouza

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/25/2007 8:48:40 PM
Thank You Neil, this is excellent advice. Priority-wise the first three points could'nt have been positioned any better. I'm sure many ezine owners would like to carry an article like this.

Finest,

Jerome D.

P.S. Re: Point No.3 - Build Your List:

There is  one  critical  tool  many neglect to use on the long road to list-building.

And that's the 'autoresponder' Many shy away from using one because of the high recurring monthly costs involved. There is an alternative available at a one-time cost yet with all the same features of the high cost versions. Besides, it is resellable too. So you could use it and sell it - a twin benefit!

Take a look - Click Here.
Fix Your Own PC - Do It Free!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!