Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How to make a FREE Program - Pay !!!
10/31/2007 10:46:14 PM
Hey Friends - I've been running and I am late getting back here to thank you all for dropping by this thread.... so Thanks to Judy Smith , Mary Hofstetter , Kathy HamiltonJerome Dsouza , Aussiekeith RankinBruce Nelson , Mary Hannan , Dominiana Mclaughlin  and Gary Bonney !

Your comments are appreciated BIG time..... I hope the 7 steps helped you out!

Love Light and Laughter
Neil
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2007 11:30:50 PM
Thanks for sharing this valuable information Neil. DonnaZ
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 7:44:01 AM

You ROCK, Neil. 

This information is invaluable.  You can't put a price on something that everyone should know and follow if they want to  be successful in this or any business.

You just keep coming up with more and more of it.  THANK you for being my friend, for being a great partner and for being a great mentor to all those here who come to learn!!

Judy

+0
12/27/2007 12:05:01 AM

I'm new here and Neil just invited me to look at this forum. Definitely some good info.

Bruce's tip about "turning around" the junk email is one I do all the time. You can get signups and sales and another benefit is they will often remove you from their list! It also works with snail mail. Often your junk mail has a postage paid return envelope. Just put in a flyer or business card and send it back. Mail processors could be looking for extra income, especially if the program is free. If you pay bills by mail, include a card with your check.

Downlines are easy to build in free programs. Getting them to do something is another story. I send out a weekly email blast with training tips, strategies and freebies. You can set this up in your autoresponder and have your new members signup for your training tips newsletter when you send your welcome letter. I also have a separate email address just for my team so I don't miss their cries for help. Some still won't do anything but many will follow your lead if they know you care and are there to help and that will boost your earnings.

It's a sad fact that 96% of marketers fail. It's even sadder that 88% don't use an autoresponder. As Neil and others mentioned, it's critical to build and manage your list. If you aren't using an autoresponder, SHAME on YOU! You are basically just wasting your time. And they aren't that expensive.

Here's the one I use and recommend: http://viralurl.com/seemore/30519590

Here's why I recommend it -  30 day FREE TRIAL, Unlimited Autoresponders, Unlimited Lead Capture Pages and Campaigns, PAYS COMMISSIONS!

Get just three referrals and your autoresponder pays for itself and you start building an income. Something else to consider. This is the type of product I love to promote. Serious internet marketers need it and aren't likely to cancel it once they start using it. It's a monthly subscription so you sell it once and get paid over and over again. Monthly residual income!

This one also comes preloaded with an ad campaign to promote it so you can immediately start marketing it and maybe have it paying for itself by the end of the free trial. If you don't have one, check it out. I'm also available to help you set it up if necessary. I'll even be your first lead capture! LOL

That ends my turn on the soap box. Hope I added something useful for someone.

Rob

Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. -Robert Orben
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/27/2007 2:41:35 PM
Rob

Thanks again for your thoughts...... LOVE your signature Quote!

Love Light and Laughter
Neil Sperling
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!