Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 96th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/27/2007 4:49:49 PM

Hello Betty

You are so very welcome, I have appreciated your friendship and this really means alot coming from you.  I look forward to being friends, and would enjoy working with you to better my business as well as my new found wonderful home here at Adland.

This place is great and don't know how I've managed without all my wonderful friends here at all.

Thanks you guys, each and everyone thank you.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 4:54:01 PM

Hi Ted

Coming from you this means a great deal to me.  I am very honored to share this title with the many of you. You are such wonderful and caring people.  I've learned alot from you all, and I hope to continue to learn and grow with all my friends here.

Thank you Ted, you are one of the Greatest people here in Adland, and I appreicate you.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 4:59:07 PM

Hi Terry

My very sweet friend, and the very well deserving title of POTW Award, you have been an inspiration, and a very good friend. Thank you for being you and for being my friend.

I don't know how I came to be with you all wonderful people, but I wouldn't go back and change anything about you or the wonderful people here.

You have all been great and You are one of The Best POTW friends I have here. You my dear deserved it, and I'm glad to be honored here with you and the other POTW friends.

Thank you for your support and kindness, and it's getting hard to see now through the tears.....LOL

You friend

Bj

+0
5/27/2007 5:05:20 PM

Brenda,

I enjoyed reading your Bio. Congratulation for winning the 96th POTW. If you have time please feel free to view my site at www.myberrytree.com/bt24382 

Once again  congratulation!

MICHAEL KIMIN GUNTILI

Earn up to $4008 per montnth without sponsoring member. Get it through my site at http://www.myberrytree.com/bt24382/free Get your web site at http://www.website.ws/mkguntili Get your FREE B-12 at http://www.automaticbuilder.com/1778
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 5:07:36 PM

Hello Diane

You are very welcome and I'm so glad you are here with me and my wonderful friends here at Adland.  So you understand, when they say, "You can't cut that 9 foot hill down", that I showed them I Could....LOL.  This is true, it blocked my Flea Market and Auction and I wanted it moved, and I did just that, I removed it.

It's no longer there at that residence or business, now the ground is level with the Highway, and all the many people traveling that road, gets a very clear view of the business now. And they said it couldn't be done..

thanks Diane for coming by, you are appreciated my dear friend

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!