Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time For AdlandPro's 86th Person Of The Week Award!!!
3/19/2007 1:51:00 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Congratulations to our new Person of the Week Natalya Restivo! Natalya is fairly new to AdlandPro but this Angel from the former nation of Russia has won many friends in the short time she has been here. Her sweet demeanor is refreshing to us who have had the pleasure of meeting her. Our community is much better because of her presence. Enjoy your POTW week Natalya!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here's Natalya's Bio:

When I was born, the world was very different. Being raised in ex-USSR, I could never imagine then that I would live in America. People of our country stayed behind an iron curtain, and we could not make contacts with those who lived in so called capitalist countries. Now I really appreciate the opportunity to get to know many new wonderful people and make new amazing friends all over the world.

I am very blessed with many good people I met in my life – in Ukraine, Russia, AmericaIndia, United Kingdom, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Greece, and Croatia.

My father was a military pilot, and we moved from one place to another often. I don’t think that adult people liked it, but for us, children, it was very exciting. This helped me to acquire original cultures of republics of the ex-USSR where we lived.

I went to school and got my bachelor degree in journalism. Working for newspapers and radio gave me a wonderful experience of dealing with different people. My ability to operate computers was gained in a private publishing firm where I worked as an editor.

Certainly, I have a strong connection with my dearest twin sister, my family and friends in Ukraine.

I lived in a beautiful city of Sevastopol which is situated in the Crimean peninsula, on the Black Sea Shore. So many events of my life are connected with this city. My son Vladimir was born there, he is 21 y.o. now. Now Vladimir is a very nice and serious young man. He goes to school and works as a personal trainer.

After perestroika, people in Ukraine got an opportunity to get to know more about religion and God. I started reading Bible, and this changed our lives. My son and I were baptized same day. God is doing such a wonderful job guiding and changing us! I realized that He always helped us and supported us even if we did not know Him.

God gave me a wonderful man who entered my life and became my best soul mate, my best friend. He also became best father for my son Vladimir. I did not want to tell anything about my personal life, but it would not be proper if I did not tribute to my beloved husband Richard who passes away in 2005.  As a family, we were so happy together! My son and I miss him so much.

When I decided to go to college, Richard supported my plans about getting into nursing program which I finished recently.  He always inspired me to move on in my new life in America.

Recently I returned to Neways business here. 15 years ago I was introduced to the company, and always wanted to get back.

There is a Russian fairy tale about magic apples: if an elderly eats up the fruit, he becomes young. I often remember this fairy tale when I think about Neways products, as they really make people feel and look young.  This is very important also, that these products are toxin and carcinogen free.

I know that many people quit smoking, as it causes harm to health. Do you know that traditional personal care and household products can cause same harm as smoking? The worst part is that we use them for our children. See this video http://www.workathomeinyourunderwear.com/low_bandwidth1.html

It’s never late to start healthy lifestyle and use safe products. I enjoy my business as it really helps people to look young and feel good.

Neways changes people’s lives!

If you want to learn more, visit my web site www.ineways.com/covina

Now it’s free to join and it’s time for opportunity to get free products with first order.

I wish all you of you to feel good and look young!

Natalya

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Well Folks, we hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little more about Natalya. Now please take the time to congratulate her and to invite her to be your friend if she’s not on your friends list already.

Natalya, thank you for being so sweet, you definitely are a nice addition to our community. We love you my friend!  :-)

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For AdlandPro's 86th Person Of The Week Award!!!
3/19/2007 1:55:10 AM
Thanks Partner, for another awesome winner !!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU QUEEN NATALYA !!

You are an angel!

You say this to me, and here its right back to you Natalya, cos' I cant think of you as anything else except an angel Lady !!

Luv you much, and stay blessed always

Pauline R
+0
Ange McCrum

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/19/2007 2:05:06 AM

Hi Natalya,

Congrats, Enjoy your week in the Spotlight. Very deserving indeed.

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 2:06:55 AM
Congratulations
Natalya

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 2:10:31 AM

Natalya, you are a very special and dear friend.

Natalya, WE LOVE YOU!

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!