Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Advertise your Site and Make Money at the Same Time - The Easy Way!
2/18/2007 12:20:47 PM
Hi Folks,

I dont believe I am doing this!  I have just proved the saying "never say never" right.  Remember the Angel Lady who said she would NEVER do any internet marketing - I take it back - I was WRONG. And it only takes me 15 - 20 minutes a day so I can still run my offline angel business!

After doing so much due diligence that I deserve an award for Internet Detective of the Month, (including some major investigation into the funding agents for upgrading) I signed up for ASD advertising site FREE.  After a week I have now upgraded myself to a paying member.  (Prices start from 12USD$ - so I guess that you cant go bankrupt here! lol)

If you want to do some advertising and earn money at the same time this is looking good.It has passed the litmus test with several very serious marketers here at ALP

My good friend, Jill Bachman discovered this Company which is so well funded and stable that  it is unusual.  Its problem has been that it's own image was wrong - it advertised as a surf site not an advertising site.  This is going to be changed on the 23rd of this month and it looks as if it is going to explode!

STOP PRESS: 22 JUNE 2007

As most of you probably know AdSurfDaily suffered a disaster when their site script colapsed a couple of months ago.  They had to stop all the cash transactions on the site but promised us that our cash would be safe and that they would be back with a and better site.  YAWN. 

Well they have been true to their word (yes, on an internet programme!!!) and come back with the site - now called ASD Cash Generator - with our money intact and a better compensation plan than ever - IT IS SUSTAINABLE!!  There is also a new option for people who wish to make money without having to sign up referrals. 

It is in prelaunch until the first week or so in July and you can sign up free and advertise your site free.

As those of you that know me well know I do not generally like internet marketing because of its lack of integrity and sustainability and lousy products  - BUT THIS ONE IS THE ONE THAT HAS FINALLY BROKEN THE MOULD.

Right now it is time to get in.  To be recommended.  I am amazed!

And the Due Dilgence stands up!  check it out here

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Re: Advertise your Site and Make Money at the Same Time - The Easy Way!
2/18/2007 1:00:46 PM
Great offers Jenny

I have checked Ad Surf Daily for a while and have found it very good and free for bugs, and earning 150% most be great for everyone.

I recommend this to all our friends.

Hug from
Arild
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 4:20:29 PM
Thanks Jenny. I took your word for it & just signed up underneth of you. Looking forward to this new surf program.
Kathy K
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 4:31:00 PM
Hi Jenny, Well... OK.... You now have a new downline member, although my e-gold is somewhat low at the moment. It's been a long time since I used it! It will be most interesting to see how this goes. The person behind it has a pretty good reputation. God bless, Dave
+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/18/2007 4:35:22 PM

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the invitation - sounds like a great program, and we know the due dilligence has been done on this one!

I signed up under your link.

Blessings,

Joanne

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!