Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 58th Edition Of The POTW Forum (aka Feature of the Week)!!!
8/27/2006 11:46:34 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Our Person of the Week for this week is a Veteran of AdlandPro he’s been around since February of 2004, his name is Scott Reynolds. Scott is someone who is just now beginning to see the light at the end of the Tunnel. His experience on the Internet and Adland has brought him closer to his dreams of Success, read his Bio to see what we’re talking about. Winning the POTW award is just icing on the cake for him. Congratulations Scott! Welcome to the elite group of the POTW’s!

Here’s Scott’s Bio:

Hi everyone! Thank you all for voting for me, you all are great friends!

I was born and raised on a Dairy Farm in Randolph Vermont USA. My childhood was spent out doors, no matter the weather. My two younger sisters weren't really the ideal playmates and the neighbors and reletives were far enough away so we could only visit them once in a while. So that left me to find my own adventures.

We never had much money but always seemed to get by. Of course we had meat, milk and veggies from the farm. Oh yea, we got to go for a ride once or twice a summer and stop at the general store for a soda and maybe a piece of candy! Who needs anything else? We never had much for toys but that didn't matter because by the time we were old enough to think about it, we had to pitch in and help with the farm work. One of my favorite toys was the tiny wheelbarrow I got shortly after I learned to walk. I wore the little tire right off that poor wheelbarrow hauling bedding for the cows, helping my dad. I was probably more of a pain in the butt than a help, but I was the biggest little three foot man ever in my eyes.

As I got older I found taking things apart to see how they worked a great adventure. I also found I had to be selective in what I took apart. Some things people still used!

Then I graduated into building things. I built a full set of haying equipment for my pedal tractor that I dragged around the yard for a long time. My parents were catching on, soon it was hard to find building materials and I had to move on again.

High School was kind of like how my life turned out. I just coasted by through most of it and then decided I would get more out of it if I tried. Still a quiet, not to out going kind of guy. I graduated with high honors the last half of my senior year. I also took both auto and recreational - agricultural mechanics, I was student of the year in both.

Most jobs I have had over the years except helping dad on the farm (sometimes my 2nd or 3rd job) until he sold it have been mechanical, a couple factory jobs but couldn't hack that. I ran my own shop for about 5 years, then let other people talk me into working for someone else again.

I have been working for my present employer for 24 years this last May. Working on everything from weed whackers and lawn mowers to cars to diesel farm tractors and farm equipment (including manure spreaders) to Tractor Trailers.

I am on my third marriage, (I think I have it figured out this time!) second house, and an attitude that might let me succeed this time.

I have two boys Nicholas and Eric and a girl Chelsea from two of my marriages, two stepdaughters Mallory and Bethony from the last.

My whole life has been about working, had to bring home the bacon! I guess I should have spent a little more time with my wives? Naaah! With the divorces and the kids wanting to stay with mom, I started drinking and isolating myself (protecting myself from more hurt and rejection)..................No need to bore you with details..................ending up in a one room apt with no friends, no license, and my job on the line.

I don't know yet what happened to change my mind, I had a great friend in the bottom of my beer can. But One day I woke up and decided I wanted to live the rest of my life, not just watch life go by. The rest is history.

I quit drinking, well I fell of the wagon a couple of times in the beginning but haven't had a drink now for almost 3 years.

I met a wonderful woman whom I fell in love with and married. I started trying to make money on line, after all, every where you looked someone was telling how much you could make just by setting at home with a computer in front of you!

They all have at least one great point.................. I found it takes more than that!

The last two years have been great! Its weird spiraling up instead of down! I had some hard times this winter (money got tight, two computers crashed, had to drop most of the paid programs I was in, I wasn't making anything anyway, and gave up my web site) bills are still behind, but because of the new positive aspects in my life, I'm fine!

I am still involved with Cognigen, a Telecommunication company. I have made money with them and learned A LOT!

Cognigen is a solid company that has been around a long time and offers almost any telecommunication product or service you could ever ask for! You can make a nice recurring commission by just saving your friends money!

http://www.ld.net/?rsr4020

I also tried Tellebay, another telecommunications company. They offer some things Cognigen doesn't. I have a small active downline here and get a small commission check from them on a regular basis also.

http://www.telebay.com/rsr

I have been in many many programs of different sorts and am still in to many to mention, (most of them free to join) have learned a lot,

and have access to many tools that will help me succeed. I just have to figure out how to put it all together!

Now I will tell you where I will learn to put it all together. Most of my time lately goes to the company I am dedicated to, the one I helped build with a bunch of people that came together in an AdlandPro forum by Dr David King. He has an idea! Are you in or out?

We have come so far in under a year, I can't mention all our accomplishments. you will have to look for yourself!

http://wingsofsuccessadvisoryteam.com/

We have built our company, W.O.S.A.T.LLC (Wings of Success Advisory Team), built our website, have our own University, and are in

prelaunch with our first major product, Dipetane. http://dipetane.net  just to name a few!

I am grateful for Dr King and all the members of WOSAT, without them, I wouldn't be where I am today!

Adland Pro is a big part of my new positive life. It has supplied a great support system of friends!

It has given me Dr King, and all my friends/partners at WOSAT LLC along with many others who I hope to get to know better as time goes on.

I love to help people and with all these friends helping me, I might just succeed!

I Thank God for, my wife Marcia, My children (and step daughters),Wosat, My boss that put up with me all those years and still believes in me, and all my friends at Adland Pro for making my life wonderful!

OOOpppps! Can't forget our dogs, Buster, Zoe, Coco, and Jack, and kitties, Snag and Cougar.

Success to us all!

Scott Reynolds

We hope everyone enjoyed this week’s POTW forum. Please take the time to congratulate Scott and to invite him to be your friend if he isn’t on your friends list already.

Scott, it has been a pleasure to be associated with you at WOSAT and here at Adland. Have a great week as POTW and King of Adland!

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 58th Edition Of The POTW Forum (aka Feature of the Week)!!!
8/27/2006 11:50:32 AM
Hi  John & Everyone!  King Scott, here is your crown. lol,LaNell

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2006 12:03:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!!! ENJOY THE SPOTLIGHT!!! MY BEST TOM!
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
8/27/2006 12:04:12 PM

Cool Crown LaNell!  :-)

You have crowned the new King of Adland! Now we just have to look forward to his debut on the front page of AdlandPro.

I think that's the best part of the whole POTW experience accept for the great posts that one's friends make on the forum.

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
8/27/2006 12:08:43 PM

Good Morning LaNell and John,

Thank you for inviting me to this great forum.  I couldn't vote to Scott because I didn't know him, but after reading his interesting Bio, I already sent him an "official" invitation to become frends.

Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!