Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 58th Edition Of The POTW Forum (aka Feature of the Week)!!!
8/27/2006 12:09:19 PM
WAY TO GO SCOTT!! We're all proud of you here in WOSAT and Adland! You've been a great example of dedication and hard work, and that shows in your being elected to the position of Executive Director of Research and Development. Good on you bro! T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2006 12:12:30 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

SCOTT !!!

You deserve this honour my friend !!!

enjoy, have fun n stay blessed !!

Pauline

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2006 12:13:17 PM
Congratulations, Scott!
Growing up on a farm sounds like it gave you a good work ethic.  I hope your 3rd marriage is your last, yeah that "spending more time with your wife" idea might actually work!  Congrats also on not drinking for 3 years, that takes real determination.  I'm glad you won POTW, have a great week!
+0
8/27/2006 12:14:55 PM

Hello Scott,

Congratulations to be a Person of the Week.  Your Bio is really interesting.  I don't know how many more people can I find who is still working at the same workplace after 24 years... You must enjoy to work there.  After reading your story, I sent an ivitation to you and asked to become friends here at Adland.  Enjoy your special week, you deserve it.

Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!