Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to the Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week! (37th Edition)
4/2/2006 1:55:00 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** This week’s POTW is an awesome lady from Romania; her name is Ana Maria Padurean. This Romanian Angel is one of the sweetest persons you can meet at AdlandPro. She’s also very intelligent and professional. Ana Maria is a Chemist so we know she’s definitely one smart cookie. She is also very creative; if you’ve seen the work she’s done on her blogs you know what we’re talking about. Congratulations Ana Maria! We love you! ****************************************************************** Here’s Ana Maria’s Bio: Hello and welcome my dear friends! :-) I’m so excited that I don’t know how to start all this “about me” thing. First of all I want to thank you all for this wonderful surprise of winning this POTW award! I cannot imagine what did I do to deserve this honor! I think you all get tired seeing my name always on the top of the voting pole. So, you decided to get rid of that! :-) I’m so sorry not having the time enough to join all my friends’ forums,! reading all the posts and posting more; the way I used to earlier :-( Having so much offline “to do” and being so tired when I get home in the evenings, my family thought I should give up with my Internet activities. After a hard negotiation finally “I was allowed” to spend some time online “but not too much” because it harms me! The main reason they accepted this was because they saw me so happy with my great online friends and Community. So, I want to take the opportunity to give you their thanks and greetings for helping me recharging my batteries for the next day. One of my friends told me that the POW’s should be given a prize named “Prisoners of Adland” LOL! Maybe he is right because once “in” it’s simply no way or hard to get “out”! LOL So, what could I say interesting about myself? Let’s start this in Danielle Dandridge’s way! 1. Name: Ana-Maria (correct form) – Anamaria (easier to write) 2. Astrological sign: Twins / Rat (Chinese) 3. Age: Top secret! Too much! LOL 4. Location: Oradea / Romania 5. Business/Industry: * offline – financial counselor training * online – helping as I can while learning, and chit-chat LOL 6. Website: http://oportuna0.tripod.com 7. Married : yes – for … how much?! Let me think?… oh my, oh my… 22 years by now, almost 23! I have to inform my husband as he never knows this kind of things. He uses to say that he has no need to keep in mind anniversaries because he has his “external memory” that being me! LOL I have to remind him “today is … birthday” in the morning and in the evening: “have you … “! I’m his perfect assistant; you know that joke! How does a good assistant greet her boss in the morning? “Good morning, boss!” and how does the best assistant greet her boss in the morning? “It’s morning, boss!” LOL 8. Kids : * Ramona – 20 year old daughter * Alex – 17th son 9. Favorites: * Color : blue * Number : 13 * Flavor : coffee * Cuisine : my grandma’s (I will never eat anymore so good meals - ) and at “the green grass” – as we say – when we go out onyamy, yamy! camps in weekends or holidays * Music : I like any quality music – classic or light; - Mozart and Queen, My Fair Lady or Jesus Christ Is Superstar, Traviata, or Shenaia Twain; - it depends on appetite. * Book : Pride and Prejudice * Move : Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman * Actor : Mel Gibson * Sport: - to watch – almost everything – in the limit of my time I have to choose the more important competitions (World or European Championships) and to practice – swimming and dancing; * Flower : lady's delight * Verb : Think! * Quote : “Disbelieve in miracles! Found on them!” – Constantin Maximilian (Romanian geneticist) * Sound : birds trill and the ripple of springs 10. Pets: * Missy – our 7 years old dog * Kitty – almost 1 year old kitten 11. The most I’m proud of: my family and my kids especially 12. The most I like: to read and to laugh – good humor and to lift others spirit 13. The most I use : visual imagination What else? Graduation: - chemical engineer – for 14 years worked in the industry, from which 9 years as research scientist Actual occupation : trainer for financial counselors Now, I have no other inspiration what else could you be interested in, regarding my person. This “about me” is too long already! Hope you didn’t yet fall asleep! If you did, than : “Its over, its over!!! Wake up! Wake up!” LOL After so many Favorites I want to add a few more: Blogs: * Spotlight of Friends * Business Highlight Weekly Gazette * Living Solutions – this is a place created to post anything that could be interesting to help people, but businesses! So if you have something to publish just let me know! * Adlandpro’s Happy Place My Forums and my Ads! You are always welcome! Now, in the end I want to THANK YOU ALL for the honor of being here, for your kindness and support! And thank you for having the patience to read all this about me! You should be already tired to see and to read about me all over the place this week! LOL With lots of friendship and love, Anamaria :-) God Bless You! ****************************************************************** Well folks, it’s time to show this sweet lady how much we appreciate her. If she’s not on your friends please take the time to invite her to be your friend. Ana Maria, enjoy your week as our Queen of Adland! Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell *************************************************************** *************************************************************** My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
Re: Welcome to the Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week! (37th edition)
4/2/2006 1:56:13 PM
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Folks, I wanted to say a few more things about Ana Maria, but first I wanted to comment that we all have an inner circle of friends that we really treasure and Ana Maria is one of my friends that is in my inner cirlce. I’ve known Ana Maria since I first joined AdlandPro and she has always been a total Sweetheart. She’s very devoted to her children and husband. I have had the pleasure and honor of speaking with her on Skype and I’ve always come away from our conversation feeling lucky to have such a good friend. She has a very pleasant voice and a neat accent. I could go on but I don’t want to embarrass her any more. Ana Maria, I love you my sweet friend and I appreciate all the things you have done for the community and for me. I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world. Enjoy your week as POTW my friend and God bless you! :-) Your friend always, John Sanchez ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
4/2/2006 2:00:13 PM
Congratulations Ana Maria! You are so very sweet and this honor is so very well deserved. Enjoy this most marvelous week and bask in all the attention!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 2:18:16 PM
Thank you Ambassador John, You are doing well go on with your FOTW aka POTW. Many of my active and special friends are making a parade in this forum. Ana Maria is a good friend. A bit shy sometimes hidden behind a tree, but always there when she is needed. CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN OF CARPATHIA Dracula would be jelouse and envious now. Enjoy your week. Spring, flowers, fragrance, and much more is caracteristic for this period. Names FORUM. New names added: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=315582 Poems from Adlander JULIANA BOND http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=14780 Warm Regards Georgios Warmest Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 2:24:27 PM
I Am so glad to can congratulate you Maria for your success! We boath have start here in Adland in the same time and I all the time look on your work here too. I thing we have some time learn tro us I from you, you from me. Just You are POTW, you are Exelent Friend and Business Marketer. Thank you for your friendschip, for your always helping me, others friends and for very interesting informations in your forum about Romania too. Lets is your week here full glad and is nice for you! I am glad too we have find us on Frappr too. Come all here to visit us, come too find here Maria! http://www.frappr.com/?a=myfrappr&id=65829 http://www.frappr.com/saksa I am inviting you all here to come to Frappr-eProfitTeam to us. Success! Sarka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!