Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week! (37th edition)
4/2/2006 2:26:35 PM
Hi John, Thank you for the update for our POTW. Hi Annmaria, Congratulations and Thank you for writing and sharing your interesting BIO. I enjoyed the read. Kind regards and best wishes Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
4/2/2006 2:39:06 PM
Hi John & LaNell, Thanks to both of you for making this forum your favorite project of the week. Congratulations Anamaria. I envy your husband for having the "Perfect Assistant" Fantastic Bio - enjoy the spotlight. Regards, Bob
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 2:45:38 PM
*Congratulations* AnaMaria, You are "Queen of Adland Pro" a very well deserved award for someone we are proud to know! Have a great Week! Juliana
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 2:46:28 PM
Hi John, Way To Go Ana Maria Congratulations ! Enjoy your week , you so deserve a week of spot light fame :-) Gods speed Lee
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2006 3:16:37 PM
Uf, let's begin the party LOL Thank you all my friends for those many words for me. It is a little bit too much for me. I was never in my life in the Spotlight. I have always taken care of not getting there. In this kind of situation I'm rather shy. And this weekend is beyond everything I've lived before in this respect. Is hard for me to find the right words to reply as I'd love to. John! you are something you know?! With all those nice and kind words about me? Are you sure is it me you are talking about?! I'm glad that you decided not to embarase me too much :-) Thank you so much for everything you did for me here and for being such a wonderful and dear friend. How did you said - "Inner circle of friends"? - this is a very flatering way to learn English! Thank you for considering me there. You are one of those kind of friends for me too! Thanks again and kisses to Ulises too! ;-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!