Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
APRIL 15TH NATIONWIDE TAX DAY TEA PARTY
4/7/2009 1:22:27 AM
Hello Friends,

On April 15, 2009 there will be "Tax Day Tea Parties" nation wide. Pick your State and join one of the parties.

The silent majority is silent no longer. Pick your State and join in making your voice heard. Let your representatives know that they were put in office by you and can be removed by you. Their generic replies to inquiries are no longer acceptable and they have to start acting for you and not against you.

Shalom,

Peter

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming | Washington D.C.

But YOU can correct that mistake! NOW is the time to act.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: APRIL 15TH NATIONWIDE TAX DAY TEA PARTY
4/7/2009 1:47:01 AM
Hello Peter,

Thanks so much for that info.  I intend to attend the one in Chico.

Shalom,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 2:28:46 AM

Hi Gaby,

Now why doesn't that surprise me? :)

Hmmmm, I wonder if all these parties will have Federal surveilance? :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 8:08:49 AM
Hi Peter,
I have already attended one," tea party", last month in Cincinnati,Ohio on Fountain Square downtown.  We had around 3,000 people there; it was very tempting to toss some tea in the fountain but no one actually did. :)

I am going to the National one in Lexington, Kentucky  on the 15th. We are expecting a good turn out there. They actually got some of the Christian radio stations for air ads for it !!

The boys are making" Porkulus" signs ;)

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 5:29:46 PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reminder.  What better way to end the Tax Season than with a Tea Party!

Hoping to make it to the one in Winston Salem at Lunch and will definitely be in Raleigh from 6:30 - Until.  Of course, we have a special reason to attend here in North Carolina, since the Brain Dead citizens elected BHO's first Cousin, Tax & Spend Bev, as our Governor this last election, and I use the term election very loosely.  I know that it's hard to believe, but I honestly think that she can spend money faster than Bammy can.

Remember, he's doing what he said he would, he just wants to use the money of those of us who still work to do it with...

Hope that everyone will make it to a Tea Party somewhere and enjoy your Freedom while you still can.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!