Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: APRIL 15TH NATIONWIDE TAX DAY TEA PARTY
4/12/2009 7:28:33 AM

Hi Phil,

I know this is a very busy time of year for you and I appreciate your visiting when you can.

Yes, having a Tea Party on tax day is a pleasure and one that I wouldn't miss.

There is an American group that is trying to organize one here in Israel too and if they succeed I'll be there.

Have a Happy Easter.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2009 11:24:33 AM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter and Friends!

Just a quick note to share with you all one of my favorite sayings on taxation from
THE GIPPER:

"[April 15] is the last day for filing income tax returns -- a day that reminds us that taxpayers pay too much of their earnings to the Federal Government. ... While April 15 serves as a reminder, the people of the United States truly do not need to be reminded. They are victims of inflation, which pushes them into higher tax brackets. They are robbed daily of a better standard of living. They are discouraged from work and investment. ... The choice before us is clear. I strongly feel that the great majority of Americans believe that nothing would better encourage economic growth than leaving more money in the hands of the people who earn it. It's time to stop stripping bare the productive citizens of America and funneling their hard-earned income into the Federal bureaucracy."
-- Ronald Reagan 

I will attend one of two scheduled Tea Parties on April 15th in my area. Both Tea Parties will be held on the campus of my alma mater, California State University Fresno.

Until next time--

Have a Blessed Week and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2009 2:27:11 PM

Hi JoAnne,

Ronald Regan sure said a mouthful and so right and to the point.

But taxation of those that work and redistributing the wealth is only the tip of the iceberg. BHO has much more in store for the USA. None of it good.

I spoke with a friend and she told me that they were warned to take cameras with them to the Tea Parties cos ACORN gangsters will be there to disrupt the meetings.

You're a great photo taker so be sure to have yours with you. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2009 3:49:25 PM

Thanks Peter!

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2009 3:07:56 AM

Hi Heidi,

Good to see you here. You're very welcome.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!