Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Truth must Out #6: Who is next? Poland? Czechia?
8/14/2008 3:30:19 AM
WHO IS NEXT? Poland? Czechia!? Ukraine?

This is a political article!

I declare that I am AGAINST WAR and I am a thinking person. I would be glad to see you sharing the global wish for freedom, peace and justice, to Tibet, South Ossetia, Georgia and all defenseless people.

I am following the news from global channels CNN, BBC, REUTER, DEUTSCHE WELLE AND ITAR TASS, and the private and the channels in Greece.

The conspiracy is lying again! Bush warned Russia. If Russia don't stop the war Russia will leave the G8.
My reply and the truth: Russia is capable and rich enough to buy the other seven. The scenarios to divide Russia now and China and India later are known. Nobody will allow this to happen.

Monsieur Sarcoszy left Moscow. He agrees with the Russians and now must find the excuses to all mothers and wifes in South Ossetia and Georgia who are mourning the death of their husbands to the meeting of the Ministers of Foreign affairs in European Union. The EU defense ministers from 29 countries have a top meeting right now.

In the matter South Ossetia having cross checked information it is clear to me that the west mass media gives false information out to offend Russia. This was started after commandment from USA. For two weeks 170 USA special force trainers made a general repetition till early morning of 7th August 2008 in Georgia and prepared for an operation to "FREE" Ossetia and structured the attack on South Ossetia. We all know that Ossetine people all have Russian passports and feel as Russian citizens. Their land is divided to North and South but in both cases they have autonomy.

Mr Bush made a big mistake. He thought that the great bear was wounded and bound. Fear the bear when it is wounded. The Bear is healed and ready. The NATO-ic interests by giving OK to Georgia to attack by starting the war on South Ossetia destroyers Georgia's future.

I don't see many members in this community caring about the Ossetine war. Ah they don't have a Dalai Lhama. Oh so bad, but they have Saakashvili.

Georgian President Mr. Saakashvili more or less asked for Military help from west during the two last days.

Georgian people are like us and they are betrayed by their president and their government for bloody dollars of ultra reactionary and conservative circles in Washington who streave to control all oil transport districts and regions. This man should go it Haag Court as war criminal. What is Mme Carla de Ponte saying and thinking now.

Georgia is not Kosovo. Russia blew up all military bases in Georgia. That means that the Georgian people have to pay the USA companies for three generations to build up a new military defense.

There is a plan to divide Russia and China. I believe there must be a stop of all aggressivities from west and we all must press our governments to re-think.

Woe me (Homeric expression). "Woe! The countries in the north" they will follow the happenings in Georgia and they will turn to ashes and dust. This is an extract from a book I bought released by demand of the Greek religious people at the July 2nd. I bought it the day after. The book describes exactly what will happen in South Ossetia and Georgia. Friend this happened the last five days.

American secret service uses to hit under the belt with lots of propaganda to offend Russia and many other countries.

Now Keep up the Russian Spirit and do not defame them. There are many members from countries of former USSR in here.

To my Russian friends I say: Not all people are sleeping. Europeans at least know the truth.

I dedicate you all COSSACK PATROL
!

Hmmm! Very good in an excellent performance. I am sure you know the song. We don't hear it every day but it is still a nice song.

Click above (Painting: Pinakoteka Zascianek Poland)

Ivan Rebroff in "Poljuschko Polje" Cossack Patrol. Ivan Rebroff, Russian origin, is one of the best opera singers in the world.

Greetings from Greece
ENJOY our SECRET LOVE
PHILOXENIA Admin [Georgios]

RELATED FORUMS
1: PONTIAN GENOCIDE
2: MEXICO CONQUERS CALIFORNA?
3: THE GENOCIDE OF ABORIGINES
4: MACEDONIA - A GRECOS:AVIC DISPUTE
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: The Truth must Out": Who is next? Poland? Czechia?
8/14/2008 4:16:02 AM

GEORGIOS,

WHAT THAN AGREE WITH YOU!!!

STOP THE LIER BUSH!!!!

STOP THE BLIND LIERS FROM WORLD`S CENTRE OF MILITARY POWER!

RUSSIAN PEOPLE AT GEORGIA AND PROVINCES WHERE THEY LIVE ARE NOT SERBIA, TO LIFT UP AGAINST 6.OOO.OOO SERBIAN PEOPLE MOST POWERFUL 19 ARMIES!!!!!

AREN`T THEY ASHAMED?

STOP THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HEART IS SHAKING GEORGIOS!

THERE ARE NOT GODS TO HELP US! JUST OUR COMMON SENSE.

BUT BUSH IS OUT OF GUIDANCE OF COMMON SENSE.

I LOVE AMERICA AND AMERICANS. BUT THINKING ABOUT DAILY TASKS AND BEING TOTALLY ENSLAVED AND BOMBED WITH ARROGANCE OF MARKETING, AMERICAN PEOPLE SEEMS IS NOT AWARE OF THE BIGGEST DANGER FOR THE WORLD`S PEACE!

WHEN ONE SMALL COUNTRY SERBIA HAS CALLED FOR THE HELP, BEING BOMBED AND RUINED BY 19 - NIGHTEEN - MOST POWERFUL ARMIES world wide, without ANY CRIME, just accused by lies and injustice, NO ONE COULD HELP. It was just scenario for presently events and trying to play game with Russia.

But as you have mentioned Georgios, RUSSIA IS SO RICH IN MONEY AND SO POWERFUL IN SPIRIT, AND WITH SO GOOD PARTNERSHIPS WITH CHINA AND INDIA AND IRAN ................

Mr. Bush - it`s time for you to be retired!

THIS WORLD NEED YOU NO MORE!

IT`S UP TO ALL OF US TO LIFT UP A VOICE OF COMMON SENSE!

Thank you Georgios.

Love,

Lilly

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2008 12:01:58 PM
Hi Georgios,

I hope someone soon does something about this bush bunch.  There are a few
that are trying, but it takes time.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2008 1:35:00 PM

Hello Georgios,

I am against war too.   But I would go to war to protect my country.

In my opinion, George Bush needs out of office, he has made a mess of everything!!!!

I agree with you.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth must Out #6: Who is next? Poland? Czechia?
8/14/2008 3:12:28 PM
Hello Jo!

Of course you go to war to protect your country
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!