Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Success is a Decision
4/4/2008 3:32:51 PM

Thanks Janet,

Your response to my article is a great example of how our honest and open communication reveals so much about who we are as people, and certainly I feel I know so much more about you as a person.

I definitely agree that Success is in the eye of the beholder. Isn't it a shame that our society drills it into our minds that we are held to someone else's standards? Kids in school can be particularly mean in the comparisons, but adults are not guiltless either.
As a parent I have learned to be particularly careful NOT to make the camparisons between my 4 kids, because each IS different, and has different skills and abilities.

THANKS too for your wonderful comments about SP staff. I know they work hard to provide the best service possible.

I could also add that in addition to the title of my article, the sub title could be "Success is also a journey, not a destination"
As we grow and learn, Success Patrol will become even better at serving the members, and we're particularly looking forward to the future projects planned!

To Success!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
4/4/2008 4:47:51 PM
Hi Tim,
        This is such a powerful letter and I hope people can learn from all of us,
           I found that people want to start doing something and when they see (COME WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY)~~~~~that was just a saying.

So back on it again, I have learned alot of things from Scott Crawely, and he teaches alot of good points.
By making the more difficult decisions you begin building that foundation, and the more complete and solid that foundation, the more solid, stable and better your building is going to be!

Success Patrol is teaching me much about internet traffic and the way people like to do biz today, in a professional and knowledgeable way.
I know the skills I am learning with Success Patrol in a short time are only the tip of the ice burg and will last me a lifetime.

Robin Lavoie

Success Patrol

+0
4/4/2008 7:06:34 PM
Wow Tim it is easy to see that you are a man of action and not just talk.

No hype no lie's ........

The fact is success can be achieved only with work and persistance on your part.

Success Patrol has taught me alot but there are two things that got the success wagon going for me.

1.  Cleaning house .............. getting off some of those
     email list that were just waisting my time.

You know the ones that you joined along time ago
     in order to get a free tool or e-book .

The reason I am saying this is because in order to 
     work on that dream of yours you have to put some
     time and work into it because it will not come true
     by itself .. as a lot of websites will lead you to
     believe.

2.  You have to find something and STICK with it even
     if it it means upgrading ( SPENDING MONEY ) I
     mean we all know that FREE is good for awhile if
     that ....... but in order to build your business strong
     you are going to have to invest in yourself and the
     business that you have chosen.

This digital journey that we are on has its up and its down but for me when I quit program jumping and invested some time in me and this business my success light went off and now I can share that with other other people.

Because for me that is what success is.
_________________________________ (Scwealth

Thank you Tim for the wonderful staff you have put together to make this dream of yours come true.

And the team we have at Success Patrol is number one in my book.

Skype-scwealth Email--scishere63@yahoo.com http://scwealth.cybersolutionz.com God Bless you and yours P.S I am here to show you how to earn online.
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 8:12:19 PM
Hi Tim,

I think a lot of people make the decision to succeed, then wait for it to happen.....

"Decide to seek success by learning what works, and after you learn, APPLY what you've learned on a consistant basis, and stick to that decision.  
I say stick to the decision because in choosing the "hard way" you won't get to see immediate results. It's like building a tremendous structure. It seems that they spend FOREVER on the foundation before you ever get to see the building start to take shape."

I made that decision, saw what I needed to learn, and did it.  As I learned  my whole mindset or prospective changed, I started doing things different in my daily life.....
I know I must keep learning to keep moving forward. Some days its harder than others. We are all human, we all will fail at times. Those of us who chose to use our failures to learn, grow, and move on will be the ones that succeed.

I remember when I started online everyone was saying "Start your business online without the costs of buildings and employees.
That may be ture, but the Infustructure will now be built online as your web presence. This can be built with money and employees doing the work for you, or just you, working your tail off letting  people know what you are good at and how you can help them.

The internet really got lost in the ad blasting phase. It made finding real information hard to do. When you found it, was it true or just another lie and more hype?

It looks as though things are taking a turn for the better. People are sick of all the ads, hype and lies.... and are making it known they want good, real information. Supply them with solid information and you will be the one on top of the heap!

If you come online to have your success and riches handed to you..... go back to what you were doing......

Thanks for this oppertunity,

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 10:49:19 PM

WOW,

Thanks everyone!
I'm honored by your comments and recommendations. I feel very pleased that we've been able to serve you all so well, and just let me say that it wouldn't have been possible to this extent without dedicated people like Scott and Diane, and all the rest of the team that joined with us.

To Success!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!