Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #4 FOR 2008
3/20/2008 9:39:34 AM
Great job Marilyn and team!
Kathleen, your friends have said all of the wonderful things already! That is is easy to do because you are so sweet and accessible. I love the very precise instructions you give to whatever topic you are talking about so that a friendly note will be packed with useful information and be encouraging at the same time.
Congratulations on being featured here.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2008 10:22:54 AM

Thanks Marilyn, and the entire Parade of Stars Team, for another excellent Choice.

Hi Kathleen,

On Being Featured Here At This Week's

Parade Of Stars.

Enjoy Your Week To Shine

My Friend.

I thoroughly enjoyed your Bio.  Although we've been Friends for a while now, seems like I always learn a little something new and interesting about you each time.  I was particularly impressed by what you were saying about the importance of reading.  Our Brains are the engine that operates our bodies through our nervous systems.  If you don't continuously refuel an engine, it will quit working.  Likewise, unless we continue to refuel our Brains with additional knowledge and information, it will also stop working.  Then where we will be?

As for Voting, I'm reminded of a favorite Quote which tends to sum up the current state of affairs in our Country today.

"A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election."  Bill Vaughan

Once again, I appreciate all that you do for us here at Adland, and I Thank You for being my Friend.

Happy Easter,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2008 10:32:39 AM

Kathleen,

Happy Easter and Congratulations!!! You work hard and truely deserve this award.

Marilyn and the Team - THanks for your efforts - we do appreciate yu, even though we don't always tell you.

Blessings & Happy Eater!

Valerie Clavin

HUgs = Priceles

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2008 10:48:45 AM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2008 10:51:37 AM

hello Marilyn...good choice

hello Kathleen...a big congrats to you...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!