Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Please help the Breast Cancer Site. It only costs you a little time!
3/18/2008 5:56:27 AM

Hello Everyone,

Can you help them? please!!  If you register on the site they will send a daily reminder.

Try to Click each day -Add to favourites?

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on ' donating a mammogram ' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
AGAIN
, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

I received this  message today from my sister-in-law.

Can we help folks?

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please help the Breast Cancer Site. It only costs you a little time!
3/18/2008 7:24:42 AM
Sarah,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Souldn't be too hard to get some folks over there.  I'm sending this out to my email contacts. 

Thanks,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 9:58:32 AM
All done!
New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 3:47:04 PM

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reminder.  Although I get my daily reminders and do all of my daily clicks, I tend to forget to pass the word on from time to time.

Thanks for being a Caring Friend.

Have A Blessed Easter,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!