Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
WOW!!!! HOW LUCKY I AM?!!!
3/13/2008 12:47:42 PM

WOW, look what an e-mail I've got today!!!!

It seams to me today was my lucky day as I almost deleted tis before reding!

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:58:21 -0000
Subject: BANK DRAFT OF $200,000,00

Dear Friend,

How are you today?I Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.I am using
this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction and transfer of your international bank
draft
cheque to you from the bank,i am sorry for presenting and using someone else in your name to get thistransactionsuccessfull.
due to logistic reasons and your inconsistance to the other best known to you,right now, I want to
inform you that I have successfully cleared the bank draft check fund to someone else account who was capable of assisting
me in this great venture that have been over and successfull.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate
you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $200,000.00 (TWO HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

I have authorized Mr.Rio Peters where I deposited the money with to issue you international certified bank draft, cashable
cheque at your bank or anywere as choice felt.

My dear friend I will like you to contact Mr.Rio Peters for the collection of
this international certified bank draft.
His name and contact address is as follows:

COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT: Mr.Peters Owen.
Phone number: +2348066470835
Email Address: packagedeliverydept_701@yahoo.pl
Contact Mr.Rio Peters At the moment, I'm very busy here in the Paraguay because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand In Paraguay Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Mr.Rio Peters on your behalf to send the bank draft cheque of $200,000.00(TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) to you as soon as you contact him without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon as soon as you've gotting my compensation and please do not get angry because that is what i have for now.

sincerely
Mrs. Joy Baker.
Presidential Library & Museum Former Director
International Online Donation Co-ordinator.
© 2008WORLD INTERNET PROGRAMS®

Now, as soon as I've read it and more over,
I even shared my luck with you, I guess
I CAN NOW DELETE IT
without regrets! :-)

Please anyone thinking this could be TRUE, better take a second look at it and think twice (or even more) before going on to reply it! I'm sure
 THIS IS A BiiiiiG SCAM!

Take care my friends,
With friendship,
Ana
maria
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOW!!!! HOW LUCKY I AM?!!!
3/13/2008 2:16:19 PM
Major Scam......I knew you were smart enough to know this......There are many people who fall for this scam and others like it.....
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Kathryn Schwartz

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/13/2008 3:34:50 PM

Hello,

I am glad you did not fall for that. You also need watch out for 99.9% of the e-mails that have an African address in the e-mail saying they are looking for someone in the USA to help with money.

Also if you sell merchandise if someone from Africa says they want to buy a large amount of what your selling. I have heard a lot of horror stories that people have sent the items and then have the buyer stop the payment . So not only are you out the items your out the money too.

Please stop by and check out my forum and place your business opportunities.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/27414/ShowForum.aspx

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2008 6:09:25 PM

Hi Anamaria,

Is this the first time you received an email of this sort? If so consider yourself lucky. As many of the posters here said they are "cheaper by the dozen".

Yeah, I think it's safe for you to delete it now. You're lucky and great without the $200,000.

I especially liked Roses' solution. Hang 'em by their toes. :) Who would have thought that our Rose would do something like that? :) :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!