Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 27th PHOTO OF THE WEEK AND The Winner Is......
3/20/2008 10:14:24 PM
Congratulations Andrew!!!!

What a beautiful dog!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
3/21/2008 12:04:40 AM
Congratulations Andrew! I'm so glad my asking you to come and vote in the contest motivated you to enter, and that your first entry won...way to go!

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
3/21/2008 2:16:34 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Andrew! A great picture of man's (and woman's) best friend indeed.  That's how we'll continue to build this contest's popularity, bringing in one person at a time to enter and vote just as I got Jennie involved and in turn she got Andrew involved, and so on and so on.   We're at 39 voters this time around and if each of those 39 were to bring in just one NEW voter and future entrant to this forum each week, well the result should be obvious.

Let me tell you what I did today.  As I was going around "tagging" my friend's profiles as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum I found some GREAT picture galleries they had on their profiles.  BTW, I've "tagged" 93 of my friends to date, how are YOU doing?  Anyway, when I saw their pictures, as I say some were truly exceptional, I left a comment on one of their pictures and "mentioned" the contest in it.  On those that didn't have pictures I suggested in their feedback to post some pictures for us, their friends and other ALP members to get to know them a little better. 

As most of you already know I spend less than 5 hours a week on the computer "playing" at eCommerce, that includes being here at ALP (although ALP is much more than eCommerce and "Business [SOCIAL] Networking" is the thing I most enjoy about "eCommerce) so I can assure everyone that spending 3-10 minutes on a few profiles getting to know your friends doesn't take very much time at all.  What I get in return, being a REAL friend by getting to know my friends and what they do here better, is the most valuable thing one can do in making themselves successful.  Where would any of us be "in business" if it wasn't for the people that got to know and trust us, and in turn, us getting to know them?  Think about that a bit and you'll see what I'm talking about.

There I go ranting again on other people's forums.  Sorry about that.  You can read what my thought's about this are on my profile and forums anyway.  Visitors ALWAYS welcome.

May all your dreams and desires become realities in '08.

Your friend (please invite me if I'm not yet),

Gunther G.

Thank YOU - ANA MARIA (ladies first gentlemen), JIM and PETER, for all the work you've taken on in running contests like the "POTWs", eh...

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2008 7:32:13 PM
Thanks to all for voting for Venus. 

I'll definately send the word out to attact more Adland people to this fun forum.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 5:45:11 PM

Great photo Andrew ... Congratulations for winning the 27th Photo of the Week!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!