Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I havent changed my mind!
3/8/2008 5:14:25 PM

Hi Jenny,

Computer problems (virus etc) have concentrated the mind and led me to the same disovery as you.

For the hours spent and the sleep I've missed the returns are, well, not earth shattering. I have one program that is looking mind-blowing but I have to go a little farther before I shout it from the rooftops. In the mean time I am down-sizing BIGTIME. Offline work still calls the shots, but not for long.

I have dumped a pile of stuff that has, frankly, just increased my spam intake, I have dumped others which suckered me in only to discover that, for various reasons, I could not operate or even understand.

I have a couple of slow moving giants which I am sure are going cosmic, but, on average most are only as good as their dubious owners.

I might well take a look at ASD but I shall need help.

I have never claimed to be the greatest marketer, but, I know what makes folk tick. As a hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner I deal on a daily basis with people and you can't do that for long without learning something. So with a great marketer and my knowledge things could go balistic.

I have done my best to show and prove my integrity and honesty here at Adland and now is the time to make some REAL money.

So,

I may well come aboard. This site at least gives some idea what it's about BEFORE taking details, I like that.

I am proving that The Law of Attraction changes lives and I seem to be pointed to this opportunity more by the day.You may well see me onboard soon.

Have a great day and good luck with this, the most honest of forums.

Roger

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 8:33:25 PM
Hi Roger

That must be the most poetic approach to internet marketing that I have seen since I started a couple of years ago - and lets face it - we've all seen a lot.

I love this programme because of its simplicity and straightforwardness.  It delivers what it says it will and you put int it what you want to get out.  There aren't many like this  - more's the pity.

Take Care
Jenny
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2008 12:13:26 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!