Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I havent changed my mind!
3/8/2008 11:27:40 AM
Hi all,

After a two and a half years online with internet opportunities - I have become more cynical that ever about the quality and sustainability of the so called "business opportunties" that are presented to us daily.

I have learnt a lot about scams in their various form and also about the due dilgence necessary before one makes a quantum leap into spending money on the net.

However, in spite of everything - I am still with ASD CAsh Generator as, having been through everything, they have come out the other side with all debts paid and are now advancing even faster than expected - with the inimitable CEO Andy Bowdoin at the helm.

If you are genuinly interested in serious online companies  - you will   find it profitable to look at this one. It  is a very safe way to make good money and very easy to promote because it passes every due dilgence test you could wish to make.

We all need advertising -  I now use it to earn my residual income - and will be staying with it long term.  It is already treating all the people who belong to it very well, including me. - both with the traffic I receive and financially.

It is not time sensitive as it is only two levels max.  So you dont have to be the first in, to benefit from their ad package rebate programme fo payment.   It is also very straightforward - only 24 sites to qualify for ad package rebates (cash) every day and very easy to work - you do not have to have a degree in rocket science or advanced mathmatics to understand it.. 

You can also join FREE to advertise your own sites.

I think you will like it.  I think it is possibly one of the best and most serious  opportunities online that we have found.

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=8194

But dont take my work for it - check it out for yourself - if you havent already joined!

STOP PRESS: 18 June 2008

Still with ASD and loving it.  this programme really is changing lives!  This is the one we can trust - it makes us a lot of money with our advertising!!!

Best wishes
Jenny
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I havent changed my mind!
3/8/2008 12:02:40 PM
You go girl! :)  Enjoy your weekend Jenny!! God_bless you. You know what you want.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 4:02:31 PM
"Thank You Jenny For Your Personal Invitation"

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 4:45:00 PM
Hi Thomas

I think you got onto this one a long time ago!  Wise move.

Have a great weekend back to you!

Jenny
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 4:47:20 PM
Hi Steven,

You are more than welcome and I hope you like what you see. We would love to have you in the Team.

As I have said in my newest advertisement - We are just a group of ordinary people making money online.  And you cant say fairer that that..

Take Care
Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!