Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andrew IntWay

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: International Women Day!
3/8/2008 11:26:32 AM

Друзья мои и подруги, мы собрались в этот замечательный день в начале весны в этом чудесном месте с целью повышения морального духа отметить торжество милой Женщины.

Согласно теории "вчувствования", разработанной Теодором Липпсом, сейчас мы должны сдвинуть бокалы за ласковую знойную женщину — мечту поэта.

Хочу пожелать любимой моей всегда оставаться благоухающими цветками нашей жизни, терпения и мужества в личной жизни, замечательных отпрысков, много цветов и улыбок.

+0
Oleg Grig

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2008 11:34:07 AM

Птички мои, мы собрались под звуки капели на берегу огромного океана любви по традиции произнести тост по поводу праздника клёвой любимой моей.

Я требую выпить за умопомрачительно очаровательную Женщину.

Хочу пожелать Женщине достигнуть гармонии, кроме того, — надёжных друзей, не забыть бы пожелать романтичного флёра и аромата приключений во всем.

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 1:08:14 PM
Hi All, International Women Day! LaNell
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 2:41:31 PM

Though the polymodal organization is rather probable, we, nevertheless, know, that in our language reigns spirit of a carnival and parody discharge. Therefore allow me to tell pair words all present. Dear, we have gathered in the beginning of spring in this wonderful corner to deliver a speech in honour of soft (character) of students, sportsmen, komsomols, and, at last, is simple beauties.

I suggest to drink - breaking frameworks of habitual representations about simulacres and spontaneity philogenes - to drink for soft (character) originators of today's celebration.

I wish to wish mothers and wives (and simply favourite) eternal beauty, and also love - magic, great and eternal (such of which each woman secretly dreams), remarkable offsprings, romantic madnesses, lovely pranks, always to remain smelling sweet colors of our life.

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2008 2:42:52 PM

Really March 8 is one of the biggest holidays in Russia!

Every girl and women has attention in this day.

It is pleasure for men to give attention to girls and women.

Best wishes to all, congratulations with March 8 - International Women's Day!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!