Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The hidden Manna, "This is the Time foreordained"
3/4/2008 8:58:41 AM
    Good Morning everybody
The Sun is shining so brightly today. I hope you feel bright and clear too.
I feel that I must stay for a while to ponder upon a verse in the second chapter of "Johannes' Revelation" (This is the Swedish name):

In the Book of Revelation chapter 2 verse 17. Jesus is giving a promise, to us. Not only to that old church or that special religion, called "persecuted". He is talking to the whole world:                                        

I will give you of  the Hidden Manna!

He is starting with the refrain; "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the Churches"! Isn't this something to pray for?
He continues: "To the one who wins the victory, to him I  shall give the hidden manna; and I shall give him a white stone and a new name written on that stone, a name that no one knows."(My own faulty translation).
You might have prayed for this "hidden manna" many times already. We might not get it, if we do not ask for it. And what is that? It is The New Revelation by the Son come in the Glory of His Father.
And what are we to overcome? We are to overcome hindrances. The name of the obstacles are" traditional doctrines " and "blind imitations" of our forefathers faith. That Faith that makes you See  with fresh spiritual eyes is always filled with love, doctrines are  stiffened dogmatism "not the worth of the speck in the eye of a dead ant".  An example is that The Messiah is to come from an unknown city. So therefore, holding on to this, blindly thinking it is a certain Jewish town, they missed that He came from the Inscrutable heaven of the reign of God . They said , we know Bethlehem, so He, Jesus, is not true. They cared more for the dead ant.
Do you know what are doctrines , blind imitations in the 2000 year old Christian Faith, all formed by theologians? These people all have forgotten that the first to believe in Christ were simple fishermen. The theologians turned away from Him. But all are able to find out,
if they want to, what  the blind imitations are, because everybody has a heart . Which is the seat of divine revelation.
Also He has promised to give us more , when talking to His disciples. In John 7-15 we read about Jesus speaking about " the Helper whom He will send to us...I have still much to tell you, howbeit when He comes (the Helper) Who is the Spirit of Truth, then He shall guide you to the whole truth... and He shall  tell you what shall come...He shall glorify Me, of what is mine He shall take and tell you...All what the Father has, is Mine; therefore did I say that He shall take of Mine and tell you."
My belief as a Bahai leads me to say thus...
 that I am called to: 1) tell you   the Name of the Spirit of Truth, (=Jesu's new Name.Rev.2:17, 3:12)  2) take of Jesu's own Words of Promise both from the Book of Revelation and from the Gospel,and sometimes from the Old Testament  and announcing them or reminding you of  them, ,3) tell you about the future, how New Jerusalem, Bahaullahs Law Book forms the basis for a secure journey into our promised glorious future of Peace, at least for a thousand years . 4) Concerning the  "whole truth",=  the Bahai  Faith proclaims new Teachings and Guidance  for the whole world, for the collective as well as for the individual all of which concern law, order and moral conduct, God, life and death,
spirituality, and the welfare of all mankind ,  its spiritual goal and purpose and its calling on earth..
The whole truth includes  also this: that the truth is revealed in steps just like science is developed in steps. We may say truth is "progressive", because we humans are "growing in truth" and receptivity taking several steps this time with the Revelation of Bahaullah, since He is theUniversal Manifestation, making the whole world the center of His radiance.   
5) Present Christ  as glorified by Bahaullah and Abdu'l-Baha . Even letting Muhammad say His glorifying of Christ.Remember, do you?
Maybe you say now , this is a spiritual challenge. If you feel like it, then it is so. And you might love that. Try . We should always pray to God for guidance then.                                                                          From my side I feel that I am  in a not too dramatic way ,giving you what Christ has promised:. The very New Name from which all the other things also come forth.

The Bahai Faith is a growing and working Faith. It is not functioning on sundays only. By the way We have 19 days a week.   We do not just keep  this Faith as a philosphy, all new faiths of God are working to expand, it has a Power that moves us. It is the power of the Covenant of God. The New Covenant. It moves me to find out what I can about your Faith in such a way , that you may have your feet steadily on solid ground in Christianity and  thus with confidence let your your heart  look straight into  Gods Heaven of the
promised " "whole truth" and find eternal happiness and freedom.
For one cannot be a Bahai denying Christ. Bahaullah and Christ are in agreement. Just like Jesus and Moses.
There are many Bahais in the US who have a Christian back ground. They are perhaps more equipped  than I ,to tell you about the Bahai Faith. I suggest that you should find out who they are and have a nice chat with them.
I am telling you  too, because I am so fashinated that the whole Bible has become alive through my belief in Bahaullah. And I cannot let a day pass or I feel bad, if I do not have a chance to tell 
somebody these wonderful NEWS  from the Realm of the Spirit. It is all Glad Tidings.

You might know about the many fantasy books that has come out, starting with Tolkien. They also often  have this theme: looking into age old books to find out mysterious sayings and promises to be revealed  precisely during  the time in which the heroes are living. That time is always filled with perils and dangers of all sorts, just like our age. There are hundreds of these books, telling about the battle between the good and the bad. About  The seeking for the Treasure of the Overworld for  The Light, the Sword of Truth. Often the seekers, the heroes are the commoners, people who nobody cares much about. The small ones, poor people. The symbols of life and the spirit are there, the lifegiving Tree, the righteous King or Prince ,the Light Bearer and many other things. It is about dangers, so you have to know the codes from the scriptures .  All This is  in the atmosphere, in the air of this age. It is like the Spirit of the Age. Often the sky is pictured as getting overshadowed by poison, or becoming dark . I read in the Bahai Scriptures these words by  Bahaullah: "I  see a palpable smoke" (in the atmosphere of the future) So....  I'd say, the inspiration comes from the new Divine Revelation, and that Revelation  has a Name and it comes from the seeking after It, as well as from the  very air that we breathe.. This is surely one of the reflections from the renewed Religion of God.
This is the time  when people will... Rev.9:6... "seek death, but they will not find it; they  will wish to die, but death will escape them". I say this because it means: people will seek a way to die to the world and live in God. The time of this was in the past, but it is like that even now.
The most thrilling saga is the true and Real One. For we can also be heroes. Gods heroes. So, shall we  really just look upon as spectators how the participants of the real Saga, who have found out about the  Divine mysteries go out to battle evil and spiritual death with renewed love and with justice or shall we choose to take part in it and win that eternal"Crown of Life" which Jesus promised?
During the middle of the 19th century there was much seeking going on. All the seeker sects of Christianity were formed then. They were all like sudden torches.... burning out.
Most of them were right about the time.1844. Then followed the great disappointment, because they themselves had decided that He, Jesus, would  bear  His old name and where He would return, etc.. Didn't they? Thus having forgotten that God as the Perfect Physician  first attends to the most ailing patients in the great hospital of the world.  God has never sent a Divine Teacher to the ones who are spiritually eager, healthy  and positive.  Sorry I have said it before. But isn't it true then and worth repeating? And remembering? I was an ailing  one and  after having treated the Eastern patients  He came to me, still as silent as a Thief, with the balm of the heart, and the Knowledge of the Hidden, at this time when most people just follow in the traces of the forefathers. I think that parrots exist mainly for showing a  certain sign from God. This is for you to figure out.

I hope all the seekers today are not to be found solely in the worlds of the books of  fantasy?

Did you ask for Hidden Manna?

O SON OF MY HANDMAID!
Wouldst thou seek the grace of the Holy Spirit
enter into fellowship with the righteous, for he hath drunk of the cup
of eternal life at the hands of the immortal Cup-Bearer
and even as the true morn doth quicken
and illumine the hearts of the dead.

O MY SON!
The company of the ungodly increaseth sorrow,whilst fellowship with the righteous cleanseth the rust from off the heart. He that seeketh to commune with God, let him betake himself to
the companionship of His loved ones; and he that desireth to hearken unto the word of God, let him give ear
to His chosen ones.

O SON OF MY HANDMAID!
Be not troubled in poverty nor confident in riches, for poverty is followed by riches, and riches are followed by poverty.
Yet, to be poor in all save God is a wondrous gift, belittle not the value thereof, for in the end it will make thee rich in God, and thus thou shalt know the meaning of the utterance,"In truth ye are the poor", and the holy words "God is the all-possessing,"
shall even as the true morn break forth gloriously
resplendent upon the horizon of the lover's heart,
and abide secure on the throne of wealth.

Bahaullah (Hidden Words)

I hope I have spelled everything correct now.
and say bye for a while
Kind regards
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The hidden Manna, "This is the Time foreordained"
3/4/2008 6:14:08 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The hidden Manna, "This is the Time foreordained"
3/5/2008 5:00:42 AM
    Good Morning Nick  

How good it is for me to see your card. I am most happy. Thanks from my heart.
These days I am fasting. It is a wonderful time.  It is the third day only and I hope it will be as usual, that the sweet feelings from the divine and hidden will flow through my own hidden corners. We fast for 19 days. See the number nine again.
It is a pity the Christians do not fast. Theyhave lost  something which is truly heavenly. It could be called the annual spiritual spring for the individual. A spring that is meant to give strength for the whole year, just like in nature.
It is very simple. You eat before sun goes up and after in the evening. You read prayers at dawn to be able to set out without food. You live on the sustenance of heaven.
If you wish and hope for the bliss and peace of this do it, if you wish.
I will give you a prayer for the fast. A short one. But if you cannot do not be sorry, just keep the prayer.

Praise be to Thee, O Lord my God!

I beseech Thee by this Revelation whereby darkness hath been turned into light, through which the frequented Fane hath been built, and the Written Tablet revealed, and the Outspread Roll uncovered, to send down upon me and upon them who are
in my company that which will
enable us to soar into the heavens
of Thy transcendent glory, and will wash us
from the stain of such doubts as have hindered
the suspicious from entering into
the tabernacle of Thy unity.
I am the one, O my Lord, who hath held fast the cord
of Thy loving- kindness, and clung to the hem of Thy mercy and favours. Do Thou ordain for me
and for my loved ones the good of this world
and of the world to come.
Supply them, then, with the Hidden gift Thou didst
ordain for the choicest among Thy creatures.
These are, O my Lord, the days in which Thou hast
bidden Thy servants to observe the fast wholly for Thy sake
and with absolute detachment from all things except Thee.
Assist me and assist them, O my Lord, to obey Thee and to keep Thy precepts. Thou, verily, hast power to do what Thou choosest.
There is no God but Thee, the All-Knowing, the All-wise.
All praise be to God,
the Lord of all worlds.

Dear Nick, you do not have to wish anymore. Gods Word has come to you, renewed and as a copious rain in spring. Because the prophesies are true as is their fulfillment.

Bye

See you soon again
I hope
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!