Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/6/2008 12:37:56 PM

HI DENNIS and TEAM,
I'm aboard ! Thanks so much and I will be working hard with you all!
See you soon!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/6/2008 3:36:07 PM
Hi Carla

Welcome to the Hive.I'll add you to our Bee List.
You are Now officely in the OUR HIVE TEAM Share List.
You have already earned money.
On Main Page are Team Programs we Promote.

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/6/2008 4:47:05 PM

Thanks All For Keeping Busy.I will Have some all-teamed-up updates for you our TTP Total Team Build account is already showning a profit.

I'll Keep you posted.

Dennis
+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2008 4:54:16 PM
HI Carla,

I wanted to welcome you into the HIVE team.. I am so excited you're with the group.  Also, I inadvertently went to post a reply and clicked your link... Do you know I have been talking about this product you are promoting and wanting to try it?  I even sent a link to my motherinlaw on this same product.  I hope you can get time to do a yahoo chat with me.

Very glad that you are here with us and I wanted you to know that you are working with some very serious network marketers in this group.  I enjoy it when we can go to the online conference chats as well as the personal IM chats that turn into a conference, lol..

Write me any time!

LEE SMITH
TheEnterpriseLady!
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2008 9:49:45 PM
hello Carla..welcome to our team ...if you ever need any help please ask me or any team member ...there is help here..we all have different skills..and we can find an anwer for you..my yahoo ID is....blue505light...my skype ID is ...blue505light....I am sure that you will be assign some tasks soon so that you can start working and being part of the team...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!