Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
2/28/2008 3:05:58 PM

About the Hive Team

Our Hive Team note (Our) Because I don’t own it, I don’t run the Hive. I help Manage it and may of started the ball rolling I also approach good ppl to join us that will but an effort to work within the Hive. For the Record you own as much of The Hive Team as I do, even if you were the last person joined. So in reality The Hive Team is equal part yours. Do you want it to succeed or go back to working alone and give up.

All of you were approached because you have something to add to the team. We have members that now range from New Zealand to Canada. While your sleeping others are in there daylight hours placeing ads the same exact URL you place ads too. One account per Hive Programs by this i mean what it sounds like. Take ATU for example here’s the main URL we all promote (tracker Url ) http://www.all-teamed-up.com/a28 We all promote this URL.Total 100% never work alone Team Concept. The Shares to toward building your Team and Cashing off the excess profits within the Hive Team members. Folks on the Hive Team you finally came out of that Box that so many people can’t seem to get out of. Please do not Crawl back in.

THE HIVE TEAM ASKS!

This is the part that must be brought to our teams attention.What does it take to stay within the team what do we have to do to help the Hive.

#1 Most important Team Activity.Be Active Show your still with us.No activity results is your name taken off the Share Menu.

#2 Close Contact within the Hive/Adlandpro and out there on the Net I suggest Yahoo Messenger and Skype 2 good IM’s to come to me or others on the team to discuss Hive Operations.

#3 Programs we are Promoting even though it goes without saying we advertise our picked programs to help us build the team = profits to all of us.We must stay focused on the programs we have.We should not find 100’s of different programs that will only cut the Traffic to our Main Programs.In Time to come as we grow so will the programs.We will discuss future setups to the programs.

#4 Bees work to Build but they also Fly for fun so should we all.Make Friends contact Hive Members No bickering lol.Teach what you know to other Hive members if they don’t want to learn in your expert area of Marketing just Move on and let them do what they know remember it’s all Traffic.

#5 Hive Team Build : This will come about so let’s get this Taken care of Asap.Jobs within the
Team web designers,
Writers,(god knows i can’t write)
Idea People (please don’t Bombard me (Smile) Traffic Operations Finding and posting.Team Operations (keeping Track of Team Members and activity)
Link To Link (The Web we link from Communities to communities all Funneling Back to our Main Programs.

+0
2/28/2008 8:13:06 PM
Total Team Profit Update

We are around 110 members away from preloading our pro members into the First Team Build. If you have sent in payment to ttprofit@yahoo.com , with a receipt / username or dgns solutions time of payment / username you are all set.
The Next step is easy, you will get your TTP Link with the same username you have in ATU and you will be upgraded in our first rotation, once we then load all free members and give them about 72 hours to upgrade, we can then launch to the entire internet!!!
Standby !!

+0
2/28/2008 8:13:39 PM
saved for managers
+0
2/28/2008 8:54:36 PM
Very glad to be on the team Dennis

Anthony

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
2/29/2008 10:15:06 AM
Good day Hive members! As we grow in our relationships and in our business it is key to have a plan of action, these actions consists of finding the best programs for us to use so we all can benifit and #2 is to join a ATU meeting when they do arrise, we do have recorded ones in your back office i do believe? But to attend a live one? theres nothing like it, to interact with the questions and the other team players is the best of its kind to get that action plan in motion.  Thank you for the commitments you Hive members have shown us, it is you that make it work! :) Have a great weekend! Hive manager
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!