Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/12/2008 4:28:34 PM
Hi Dennis/Team,

Thank you for the nice welcome. I have a feeling this going to be a great success and a lot of fun. It always is more fun to work together as a Team.
I am glad to be part of the Hive Team.

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
3/12/2008 5:32:37 PM
Hello Hivers

I just want to post something that is kind of non Hive but Great to know.
Here we are talking about Team work.
ok Teamwork can be a group of people all working aiming towards one thing.
Whether it is to Build a webpage (we have done that)
Whether it be selling a product or service (we have done that)
Whether it be building a team amonst a team (we have done that)
Whether it be building traffic to help friends (we have done that)
Whether it be close contact with our team members (we have doen that)
Whether it be helping alone marketers be in a solid group (we have done that)

My list of (Whether it be's) and (we have done that's) could go on forever.
WE IS THE KEYWORD

This is just the Start of how it is to Form relationships that go way beyond and Team.
Once our members locate each other and in time to come remember your roots as thay say.THis Adlandpro Our Hive Team forum home base are our Hive roots.
Most of you are adlandpro members and i think deep down The Pro is home base.
Adlandpro is the Mother of mother Hives so to speak.
I have chatted with most of you one thing we all agree on is the power of anything on this planet works Better,Faster and Greater Grouped up.
Remember You are all experts in your fields Our First members were hand picked for how that can assist you.We Managers are working for you not over you.
Your experise is why you are here Hivers and all you need to know is the Hive Concept to change the way marketing was suppose to be from the get go.
Working alone (sucks) Downlines (suck) online Malls (suck)  We have been there only because there is no shareing in those accounts.The Top dogs want to keep you in this box of thinking forever.
OUR HIVE TEAM only ask for 1 Paid account per Program as a Team shareing it the Traffic will be huge even maga huge.
JOKE  YOU MIGHT TEASE ONE HUNGRY DOG WITH A BONE  BUT YOU TEASE A PACK OF HUNGRY WOLFS WITH A BONE.
You HIVERS are a Great Group!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Den

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2008 5:57:25 PM
Hi Len

I think we're in the right place also buddy.
We can and we will push this Team over the top.
The Shows on the Road the horses are just out the Gate with OUR HIVE TEAM.
With a community like adlandpro as a Base Camp and the knowlage that people are sick of working alone.We have the recipe to turn our marketing plan of attack that has always been there laying dorment.HIVE TEAM POWER!!!!

Den

+0
3/12/2008 6:05:48 PM
yes Len you are in the right place and you how well Dennis can be fired up, So nice you are onboard, together we will do amazing things

Anthony

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2008 8:32:25 PM
Hello Anthony

Earning is only Part of it.Our Friend Lee didn't know how to Make a good Audio song.
She had a general idea but it was sound scratchy in some places.And now the programs to clean it up.
Then her Friend Anthony H came along aka Ant helped her with it and it now sounds clear and awsom.
Next comes audio Vidio for her.
So Relationships like there will be a dime a Doz. In the Hive.Close Contact via Yahoo , Skype , Conference rooms all there for Instant access fast info sending no cost.The fun begins!

Den
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!