Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: WELCOME TO KALEIDOSCOPE
2/28/2008 5:23:50 PM

Hi Georgios,

If you could I would like to see something on Germany. Even though I am in the US I was born in Germany while my father was stationed there in the Air Force. I was only One when we left so I don't remember it. I always love to read about the place I was born. Someday I hope to get to visit there.

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 5:40:15 PM
Hello Gabrielle!

Thank you for comming in! Thank you for FRANCE and METZ. France will be psoted tomorrow. Our friend Sarah Pritchard made a work that is ready to be posted.

METS Will be an extra for France, combined with something else. I have also the Cathedral of Chrartres ready. Till then enjoy some sounds from Africa.

Love and Hugs
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 5:55:22 PM
Hi Georgios,

I am excited about this forum, you my dear friend have so much to offer and I just love your sites.  I am among your biggest fans.  Thank you my wonderful friend.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 10:46:35 PM

Hey Georgios,

Congratulations on taking over the Kaleidoscope Forum.

I have no doubt that all the features will be worth reading and will be a delight to the eye and the mind.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Mandra Ljungqvist

104 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/29/2008 12:40:07 AM

Hi!

Thanks. You are welcome to use all my earlier threads if you like.

Birka, yes, let's start there. I don't know very much about it and I have never been there, although it's so near me. :)

Liidingö - I think, is most famous for it's "son" Raul Wallenberg and the Carl Milles Museum.

Some information about Wallenberg:

Lidingö Culture

Mandra

Raoul Wallenberg Monument

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!