Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New Invitation to Join This Forum
2/28/2008 12:35:35 PM

Hi Cheri,

I'll be here with bells on.  Thank you for the invitation.

Have yourself a Milagro day,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 12:56:27 PM

Jen, I knew I could count on you.  Thanks so much, not only for supporting this forum, but for your dedication to the improvement you can help people make in their financial situations.  Also for the product recommendation for my business advertising.  Did you see I acted on it? One of the links below in my signature line leads to the result, think it's the middle one.  I'd welcome your critique...

Cheri

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 1:58:30 PM

Wow! Three posts in one forum on one day ;-)
That's a recent record for me...lol

That Kathy...whatta lady.
I'll have to hire her now as my PR manager ;-)

Cheri. Dear.
These day's you simply have to find the time to blog. For short and long term business strategy there is nothing to compare in this day and age of social networks in marketing.
As a traffic generation tool, and dollar for dollar, action for action, it is the BEST for value traffic generating tool available (especially when used in a concerted effort with other web 2.0 strategies)

Let me give a brief example.
Since the last time we spoke, I've developed over 1.6 million hits to my site. I get over 13,000 UNIQUE visitors every month.
All because of web 2.0 and that includes blogging!
And it only costs me some time.
Now.
Time is money..but how much time do you "spend" on TV? or other non-productive pursuits?
I've just taken that wasted time, and turned it into productive time (even if it's in 15 minute bits) by writing a bit at a time until I'm ready to post.
Two to three posts a week is all it takes..and over time you will be amazed at what you will accomplish!!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 2:09:27 PM

Cheri,

Glad to see your post is working out for you, I love experiements myself.

Its all about People helping People, Sometimes one does not know that by just adding afew words afew touches here and there it is a form of advertising and promoting for each other.I love helping others promote,I think thats my niche in life.

I am here to help however anyone needs ,

You should listen to the interview I did on Tim Southernwood and his amazing Success Patrol business.

It was a very good interview.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simikathy

Yes I do interviews if you ever want me to interview you just let me know.

Success Partrol is hitting it big, you could not find a better teacher let alone man to be on a great team.The best support team I have ever seen.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 8:24:36 PM
"Thank You Cheri For Your Personal Invitation"

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0

facebook