Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are you Keeping Your Dog Healthy?
2/25/2008 11:21:15 PM
I have two 90lb golden retrievers. Harley and Annie. They can be hilarious! Annie sleeps with her back next to the wall and all four paws up leaning on the wall. Harley just wants to be up in your lap.
Receive $20 Paid to You Immediately!
+0
Re: Are you Keeping Your Dog Healthy?
2/26/2008 1:26:17 AM
Hello Nancy,

I dearly love my dogs, I have two chihuahuas I would not take any amount of money for. They are my babies.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
2/26/2008 8:55:20 AM

Hi, Nancy,

This Forum is a great idea!  Of course, I adsolutely love my little dog, Gracie. She is sweet, intelligent and cute as a button.  She enjoys posing for photos....I just happen to have one right now.....

If it's your birthday, then this photo is for you.  Gracie and her 2 teddies are wishing you a very Happy Birthday!  OR, if your birthday is coming soon, then this is for you too!  :o)

We wish you all a wonderful day. 

Blessings,

Alexandra McAllister & Gracie

To health, wealth and happiness! Alexandra McAllister http://alexandramcallister.com
+0
Bev
Bev Hofmann

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/26/2008 1:16:30 PM
Thanks a bunch for the invitation to your forum. I just love our pooch too! He is a very large white standard poodle. He is a big sissy and is as cuddley as a teddy bear. He is crazy about Animal Planet and can be a pest when we change the channel. I like the bumper sticker - "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
Cheers, Bev Advertising that actually pays you! http://www.bannersbroker.com/bevsbb
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2008 11:04:26 PM
"Thank You Nancy For Your Personal Invitation"  :)

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!