Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: New Communication Era Evolves
2/25/2008 10:51:53 AM

James,

This past weekend I think here we made up for the lack of winter snow , Thank you for sharing your offer enjoy your week Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 11:06:04 AM

Lee, if you have any offers you'd like to share, please feel free to do so over here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/564578.aspx

Thanks for stopping by my friend!

Here's what they do for winter fun in Alaska...

+0
2/25/2008 12:10:31 PM

Thanks James,

Glad to see you have joined tha ranks of IYN. I hope all that are associated with you will move into one of the upgrade packages.

Doug

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 12:22:57 PM

Hi Doug, thanks for stopping by with your report. Yes, IYN has some really good upgrade package options.  If you are going to make money with any program, you need to upgrade. They say everyone loves free stuff. But free is never free. If you want to get anywhere in life, you have to earn it. The come ons are cheap, but it's what's inside that really counts. This program rocks!

It's Your Net

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Two-Million Audio-Ad Campaign Fires Up Tonight...
3/21/2008 10:50:22 PM

For those of you who are already Its Your Net Customers, this message is targeted towards you. However, if you are not yet a customer with It's Your Net, you may become one by clicking on the link at the end of this message.

--------------------------------

Hello James,

YES - We're finally there!

ItsYourNet is pleased to inform you that the 3D, Mobile, and WiFi  Affiliated upgraded-plan members will start receiving traffic from our two-million audio-ad campaign which is firing up tonight!

And please do realize, the only way for you to receive any of this traffic is for you yourself to be an upgraded-plan holder in ItsYourNet.

The 3D, Mobile, and WiFi Affiliated members will all share in the 1-million audio-ads directing traffic to our MyNetPays domain, which in turn opens the Its Your Net direct domain to rotate the traffic through to each of you, with the other 1-million audio-ads directing traffic to our ProfitByIt domain where our Mobile and WiFi Affiliated members have traffic going to their MBC Merchant Web sites.

If you're not an upgraded-plan holder yet, Get A Jump On It!

Login to your ItsYourNet office and get upgraded to at least the 3D-Affiliate plan so you can at least be a part of getting the traffic from the basic rotator, and if you can, get upgraded to the WiFi-Affiliated plan preferably, so you can maximize your traffic potential.

We're sure excited. We hope you see the big picture as well.

Here's to your success!

ItsYourNet Administration
ItsYourNet, LLC Group of Companies.

-------------------------

Don't get left behind on this one folks!

Here's the link to join:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!