Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Communication Era Evolves
2/24/2008 2:13:56 PM

The way we communicate is changing on a daily basis. Every time you purchase a new computer, it is already outdated, and the same goes for cell phones. 

Now you can get in on the ground floor opportunity of the century. You have heard of VOIP...but do you know what it means?  Please take a look:

--------------

VoIP (Voice Over the Internet Protocol) is changing how everyone communicates on a global scale, and it's cutting the cost of long-distance communication down to fractions of a cent per hour to use.

Over time, we have all seen the evolution of communications, just as the Telegraph gave way to the Telephone, the Telephone is now giving way to VoIP and IP Telephony technologies.

In our life-time, we will experience the last revolution in global communications, the Internet Voice Communication Revolution, where we will even witness the end of the Cellular Phone.

Presentations are already being shown online to groups of a few, hundreds, and even thousands of people simultaneously from around the world, and Web sites can be viewed by just as many in online conferencing systems with built-in co-browsing technologies that have now been made available.

With the genesis of the WiFi era enabling IP Telephony with stability on a global scale, we have the ability to place calls worldwide and always be connected to the Internet with the introduction of smart Pocket-size PCs.

Right here, right now, you're able to be at the forefront of IP Telephony communication, be witness to the demise of high long-distance charges and be one of the first worldwide to usher in the end of the Cellular age!

The dawn of the new communications age is evolving right now...don't get left behind.

-----------------

Vist this link for more details

Here's an Arizona sunrise on the new communications era!

Enjoy :)

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Communication Era Evolves
2/24/2008 6:39:20 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 6:49:59 PM

Hi Nick, cool graphic, and thanks for sharing it my friend. How was your weekend?

Yes, it does snow around Tucson, Az. This is Mt Lemmon, nearby!

+0
2/24/2008 9:27:07 PM
Hey, James

Long time no hear!

I'm already with this program.  Can't remember who my sponsor is, though.

JUST KIDDING!

Just so all our cyber space friends know ... YOU are my sponsor.

Best of luck, friend ... and take care up in the wild blue yonder!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 10:39:44 PM

Hey Guadalupe, I was beginning to think maybe you ended up in a snowbank in Alaska with that truck of yours...LOL. Hope all is well with you, and thanks for stopping by.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!