Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Luella's Kitchen: WILD RICE SALAD
2/22/2008 11:04:20 PM

Wild Rice Salad

Adapted from The Golden Door Cooks Light and Easy by Michel Stroot (Gibbs Smith, 2003).

Freshly squeezed lemon juice and lemon thyme give this salad a bright tangy taste. Serve it at room temperature for the best flavor. If you can't find lemon thyme, use the more common variety of thyme. This salad makes a terrific side dish, but with the addition of some nice cooked beans or feta cheese, makes a lovely main meal as well.

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup wild rice, rinsed
2 1/4 cups water
1 bay leaf
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup chopped scallions
2 large plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh lemon thyme or common thyme
1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
Freshly ground black pepper to taste

1. Combine the rice, water and bay leaf in a small pot set over medium high heat; cover and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 35 minutes, or until rice is tender.

2. Transfer to a mixing bowl and let cool. Remove the bay leaf. Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil, corn, scallions, tomatoes, parsley, lemon thyme and salt, if using.

3. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with black pepper.

For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit The Best Years in Life.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Luella's Kitchen: WILD RICE SALAD
2/23/2008 1:32:31 AM

Wild Rice Salad

Wild Rice Salad, nutty and almost buttery

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/23/2008 11:18:05 AM
Date: 2/22/2008

Why did I choose GBG after 10 years full time working from home?

So, why have I chosen GBG Health & Wellness to promote after 10 years full time at home?

Many people have asked me to completely explain my choice to drop my other 2 natural health programs I was promoting to do GBG Health & Wellness! By the way, this is NOT just a "Juice" product nor an "Energy Drink", but rather a Complete Liquid Health Regimen!!! Well, rather than bore you with a long explanation, let's keep it simple:

1] To begin with, if you don't already know, you need to know this! Health is the # 1 thing Baby Boomers want besides money! Without health and anti-aging, money is worthless to them!

2] The one major item was affordability for the masses! ONLY $19.95 / month and this is ALL you have to order to get a check too! Finally a program than ANYONE can do!

3] Does this Complete Liquid Health Regimen work? You bet! I tested it for a week to see my own results and it worked better than the 2 products combined I was taking before and it tastes great!

4] Let's now look at the price differences: Our closest competitor's product was the one company I promoted prior to this! The cost was $49.95 / month and I lost so many people due to the taste of it! I am not here to trash them or mention their name, just compare and look at what people can afford!

5] Now for the real clincher: FREE signup, FREE web site, FREE business kit, and to top that off, a 60 day 100% money back guarantee!!! Now you tell me what does a person have to lose to try this?

Most of you who are looking and trying to decide what type of home business to promote, keep in mind that people will buy what they can AFFORD and NEED the most rather than LUXURIES since our economy is on a downward spiral now! They also want IMPACT of their lives and when they FEEL the difference in a product they consume, it makes all the easier for them to stay on it (customer retention)! Make sense?

That is why I do not promote travel programs, affiliate programs, money games (I never do these), telecoms, skin & hair care, mentoring programs, power malls, etc...If you ever have a question about any program you are looking into, feel free to contact me as I have virtually seen them all! Just remember this if nothing else: Think about what will be affordable and what will keep your customers coming back again and again to buy your product!

I know this to be a fact too: We have NO competition with our complete product and our next closest competitor is at least twice as much and the monthly requirements are at least 3 times as much! This is why so many people fail to duplicate a program and that the stats are so high out there for failure! The masses can not afford it and all of them are looking for the BEST deal today especially!

Fact: Our customer retention rate in GBG is over 95% and there is NO other company that can boast that! What this means to you is Long Term Residual Income without continually replacing people! Make sense? I hope this helps! I have much more information if you simply call or email me for more.
Jack Bekerman ...TEL. 305-333-8929

SUNSHINE JEWELRY          http://www.sunshinejewelry.com
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 2:26:37 PM

Hello Luella,

Wonderful recipe.....again.....Wild rice is delicious!!!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!