Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH FOR HEALTH REASONS
2/20/2008 6:07:02 PM
Katheryn Haigler,

Thanks for the help !   I need a personal assistant, who is better had computers than I am, and a new computer.

I agree,  it sometimes is Adlandpro... but  don't know how to adjust or fix.

Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 6:10:55 PM
Rudy,

Part of the instructions is to drink 4 glasses on empty stomach, and not eat for 45 minutes....  I think it gives your stomach time to absorb the water, cleanse your system.   Then you eat and drink normally.     A lot of reading and following instructions.   I need a printed copy.

Walnuts are suppose to be good for you for many reasons.   Eating some before a meal sounds good to me.    I eat sunflower and pumpkin seeds for snacks,  Almonds and Walnuts also.

Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 6:11:37 PM
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH FOR HEALTH REASONS !

Thanks for stopping by
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 6:27:26 PM

7. Water Intake -- From the standpoint of water intake and fat loss, you want to be in a position where the liver is converting stored fat to energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs. Unfortunately, another of the liver's duties is to pick up the slack for the kidneys, which need plenty of water to work properly (more than most people realize).

If the kidneys are water-deprived, the liver has to do the work of the kidneys along with its own (lowering its total productivity in the process). The liver then can't metabolize fat as quickly or efficiently. If you allow this to happen, you're setting yourself up to store fat because you've made the liver less efficient at turning stored body fat to energy.

Usually if you multiply .55 times your weight, that should be enough in ounces of water to suffice. Water is the underrated fat-loss tool.

from article on E-diet website.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 7:02:07 PM

Hi Linda!!

Great article!  I started the water cure two years ago for my chronic sinusitis and fatty liver.  I haven't drank anything but water for two years.  Occasionally, I have a cup of lemon flavored water before bed, but it has been water for two years.  My sinusitis was gone within a month.  My dry skin is gone!  Oh what it does for the skin!  My liver seems to be doing well these days.

Water works wonders!

Thanks for the great information though.  Everyone should give this a try and see the difference.  (If you have any major medical issues though, you should consult with your doctor.  They may need to adjust medications during this cleansing process.  Keep track of how you are feeling and any changes to your health.  When in doubt, get to the doctor! )

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!