Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: VOTE !!! Best Forum March 2008
2/20/2008 1:00:34 AM
Dear BFA and Pauline!

I am real surprised! I could expect many things but this was more than I could figure. I humbly I stay up right at the ground knowing that there will be a second round that can change today's smiles and I am ready accept and congratulate the winner because this contest has also an award that depends on some standards that the forums must have to be announced winners and maybe Philoxenia may not fulfill. Having this experience from earlier contests I am prepared and I will accept the announced with a smile and much respect.

Life has many turns. It is like the month February! It has many up and  down turns and like a womb we do not know the result before real birth comes. I hope my friends in the contest to have a nice warm spring and I send you all love and happiness from Greece.

I will accept any decision from the Judging Committee and hereby I congratulate all forums for going to the final. May the best win.

I am happy to see that all forums being qualified and I wish every one to be the luckiest and a winner.
For your participation in this contest
I am dedicating you all
ANTAEUS- Byzantine Meditation
(nice Greek Sounds)

One circle is completed. With smiles we are wating the second.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 1:21:38 AM

Hey Georgios,

You're way to modest but it's nice to see that any result will be acceptable to you.

All contests have their rules and regulations and it was nice to see that the "friends" you talked about in another post didn't show up here to ruin what is a celebration of friends supporting friends and showing their appreciation for a job well done. All the forum owners are "guilty" of doing just that, running  excellent forums for the entertainment and enjoyment of all.

I was looking forward to hearing the nice Greek melodies but got an error page instead.  Sorry about that.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 1:34:51 AM
Hello Peter!

Thank you for the comments:
Here is the LINK DIRECT to the SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMfoICHKOo
If this will be blocked the copy/past "Antaeus, byzantine, you tube"
this will lead to the song.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 2:15:49 AM
Hi friends of this forum,

voting has come to an end; thankyou  all who took the trouble to come support your friends forum. Im sure they appreciate it.

Look out for the results now...Im sure the judges are going to have a  tough time !!!

All 6 nominees are winners in my opinion, should you not win this time round please comeback and nominate your forum again. Its sad there can be only one winner.

Good luck to you all.

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
2/21/2008 4:42:15 PM

Hello Pauline!

My vote is in!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Have a nice week-end!

Regards

Sissel.E.