Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: CONGRATULATIONS --------- Mrs. Heidi Stern as the 130TH POTW
2/10/2008 2:37:15 PM
CONGRATULATIONS HEIDI!  I read your submission to the forum and was elated to find someone else is into the Melaleuca company website, also!  You've got that right about things not being easy.. My personal situation is that my husband works from 12 to almost 11 pm every day except Wednesdays when he works 9:30 am til 10:30 pm and again on Saturdays 9:30 am until at least 7:30 and now Sundays.. with a two and four year old, I am hard pressed to find a job around his hours.  He has experienced huge pay cuts due to new ownership at his place of work.  I, too have tried many online networking opportunities in the 5 years of being online trying to make money from home.  Nothing compares to Melaleuca.  This is one products company that covers the entire home, children, cleaning, and personal care and gift items such as soy candles.  Each time we order we earn product points that can be exchanged for products AND we get paid a check, too! Again, everything else online as far as a work at home business pales in comparison.  I have been with Mela for over 3 years now. 

I dont make enough to support myself, but every bit helps! 
My congratulations to you for being POTW. 

LEE SMITH
http://www.workathomeunited.com/enterpriselady
+0
2/10/2008 3:21:17 PM
Congratulations Heidi!
I wanted to be one of the first to congratulate you but I can't move fast enough to keep up with everyone else who is scrambling to get here and wish you well:)

You so much deserve this award and I'm so happy to pass the crown on to you!

God bless you in all your endeavors.
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 3:29:08 PM

WTG Heidi!!!! Well worked for POTW!!!!

Keep the bright smiles and Positive flow!! It Shines in you. Lets have a Great PaRtY Week here for you.

Peace.

Congratulations!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Myspace Layouts

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CONGRATULATIONS ~~~~>> Mrs. Heidi Stern as the 130TH POTW
2/10/2008 4:31:54 PM

Thank you awesome POTW Team! 

CONGRATULATIONS Heidi,

I am so happy for you, and I loved reading your story!

I am proud to be your friends.

Cheers,  Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!