Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are you still Blogging?
2/8/2008 9:07:35 AM
The question is ...

are you still blogging?

And if so, why?
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you still Blogging?
2/8/2008 11:45:57 AM

Hey Kenneth,

Ya know..at first this question coming from the "Blog Guy" I briefly wondered, but then quickly realized your intent.

My guess is that you're looking to create a discussion, in the hopes of further raising the awareness of people to the importance of blogging and how it WILL absolutely benefit them if they will only get off their BUTTS and DO IT!

I only wish that I had listened to you sooner Ken, because that was a whole year of development, and a year on the internet is an ETERNITY!!

From rags to riches you might say. From having no blogs to now having more than I can find the time to keep current! lol
Currently
MistrTim.com is in dire need of some content and work, my business blog MarketingSearchNews.com is in a similar state, and I have a Blogger blog, a Hub, and a Digg, and a technorati, and a Myspace and the list goes on..

But I do manage some content between training conferences, teleseminars and webinars, wading through email, battling programmers and merchant account providers and graphic designers, not to mention my full time dayjob, and all the family things that I've got to....

and I'm having the TIME OF MY LIFE!!

My blogs develop traffic. Period.
I haven't even started trying to monetize them much. It seems there's plenty of people trying to do that as it is without me adding to that clutter. Funny enough it seems WordPress now thinks that's over done too and has slammed a bunch of people who seem to have forgotten what a blog is supposed to be about.
TALKING TO PEOPLE - not slamming them with another advertisement.
We have places like Adland and spam mail for that! lol

Where was I?.. oh yes.
Blogging. Folks. I don't know what else to say than DO IT!

If you're scared, don't know how, don't know what to say, don't know where to get one, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES!! Talk to Kenneth, He's an EXPERT on blogging, or come to my SuccessBlogNet.com or SuccessPatrol.com and the team will get you going!

Last thing.

If you're not Blogging these days, you're just not in Business. (at least not for long)

To Success! BLOG!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 12:33:29 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 7:12:51 PM
Hi Ken,
You know I am. I think I'm learning to blog in my sleep. It is the best way to get you and whatever you are doing to the greatest number of people in the shortest amount of time. I won't get started, or I won't stop. I stated my first blog at http://www.bizzyblogz.com/
when it opened. Now most of what I do is blogging. I can't wait to read the posts on this thread.
Nan
+0
2/9/2008 10:47:54 AM
Yes blogging can be a fun if you have the passion.And it is a good way of making money.But it demands your time, and hard work too.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!