Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Scammers Prey on Trusting People!
8/15/2005 8:47:54 AM
Thanks LeeLu For stopping in :) Yes,Please do becarful, it is a dangerous world we live in now. Have a Safe Day!
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/17/2005 11:20:36 AM
Good post, Eileen. There people who are generally house bound for one reason or another and will sucumb to such calls. When I feel vulnerable or don't how to say "No", I'll ask a couple of questions: 1.)If they are aware of the Privacy Act and does the their company have a Privacy Officer. Such questions usually gets them to end the call. If it doesn't, then the next one is, 2.) Have they heard of Amsoil and would they like to get some information? In the next breath I'll give them a web site where they can see it. We also have caller ID so if I don't see a number on the screen, I'll ask for their number. If I really feel ornery I'll call the bank to ask if they're doing a security check on my account. The police, if you call them, will just tell you to hang up. I figure if these scammers have rung my phone they're going to hear my pitch on my nickle.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2005 11:31:02 AM
Thansk Rudy, Yeah i have promoted my biz also to telemarketeers LOL Have a Great Day and thanks for stopping in :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!